Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Vti93T
#291095 operation clean del sol seats is underway..When I'm done I'll post before and after shots ;)
By familyEGuy23
#291098 Nothing beats getting stuff for free especially del sol seats :thumb: every one thats at the junkyard always has that famous driver side rip..by the way what do you use to clean the seats with?
By Vti93T
#291113 Image

[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/166965_2915037308584_1040221683_3072220_1771133768_n.jpg[/img
before and after

before and after

before

after

4 towels later..eww
By dbrooks
#291117 Good work!
By Vti93T
#291124 Thanks 8)
By Vti93T
#291358 Need to go over the seats one more time before I put them in..but that won't be for awhile seeing as how I need to get civic seat rails -_-
By Greasedmonkey
#295978 New plans for this one are coming soon.

Rebuilding the current D to get better performance and gas milege while the B20 gets rebuilt or sold for another B motor.

Im swapping my KSports with the 12k/9k springs into it and my old exhaust. Ill now use this one to race since the other is out.
By Vti93T
#298291 well looks like I'll be swapping over the subframe from the other hatch to mine because one of the bolts on my drivers side broke and luckily it broke to where it won't back out on me but still not safe. So when we go to do that we'll swap over the steering rack too..Bye bye power steering. Also going to be getting new tail lights soon (maybe). Got a lot of plans for her coming up but I'm also in the middle of saving for a trip to Cali..bringing the hatchie with me :3
By teal_dx
Vti93T wrote:well looks like I'll be swapping over the subframe from the other hatch to mine because one of the bolts on my drivers side broke and luckily it broke to where it won't back out on me but still not safe. So when we go to do that we'll swap over the steering rack too..Bye bye power steering. Also going to be getting new tail lights soon (maybe). Got a lot of plans for her coming up but I'm also in the middle of saving for a trip to Cali..bringing the hatchie with me :3

Sounds like you can't catch a break when it comes to the hatch (no pun intended)
But hey at least you're going to get manual steering out of it. Less weight & cleaner bay :thumb:
By Vti93T
#298300 haha I guess :P power steering is amazing imo when it comes to being lower. but oh well. I'll get use to it and build some muscle again ;)
By Punksz6
Vti93T wrote:well looks like I'll be swapping over the subframe from the other hatch to mine because one of the bolts on my drivers side broke and luckily it broke to where it won't back out on me but still not safe. So when we go to do that we'll swap over the steering rack too..Bye bye power steering. Also going to be getting new tail lights soon (maybe). Got a lot of plans for her coming up but I'm also in the middle of saving for a trip to Cali..bringing the hatchie with me :3

Sucks to hear bout the bolt. I had to do the same on my Coupe when the bolt cut into the frame from being loose. At least it won't be rainy when you come down..Its been raining all week here!

Can't wait for more updates on the Hatch. :thumb:
By Vti93T
#298402 Yeah..hopefully it's not raining..it's too far down the road to know if it's going to rain or not. But it'll be fun bringing the hatchie out to Cali for the first time..even though she won't be anywhere near where I want her to be by then..Oh well lol
By Punksz6
#298405 Yeah if its in a couple months than it should be all good. :)
By Vti93T
#298695 Talked to my friend and he's going to do my subframe/steering rack swap next month before our trip to Missouri. Gotta make sure she's running decent for the 10 hour drive up there.. Can't wait :D Definitely taking pictures of her while in Missouri. :)
By Vti93T
#299059 Went and worked on swapping the seat rails over from one set of del sols to the other..couldn't finish cause one bolt is like a 19 or something and we didn't have the tool -_-.