If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By ej2??
#350029 So while the 4 door is down and out like always i needed something to get to work so we found this ek sadly its auto but it gets me to and back from work fine.

Unmolested after cleaning the bay

original paint job still looks great no rust

got some 01 ex and rsx rims

sold the ex rims have the rsx for sale planning on just maintenance and cosmetic mods leaving the good stuff for the eg8.
By TrailerTrash
#350030 nice buy man looks nice and clean :thumb:
By ej2??
#350058 I wish it was as clean as it looks, thing had over heating problems and after 30 mins of driving the tranny would hesitate to shift really badly. Checked the thermostat and someone had cut the part that held the gasket off put a gasket on it and put it back in. Changed that still had problems, changed the fan relays,speed sensor, and shift solenoid. That fixed the trans and over heating problems.

THEN! while doing a tune up we noticed something welded that really should not be welded for any reason, ill leave you with a hint

By ej2??
#350078 No picked them up to sell them off, but if i can find a 5 lug conversion i wouldi got a bad wheel bearing on one side so it would be nice. I didnt really like the EX wheels much so I sold them off and have some Si wheels with new tires hidden at work just waiting for me.

I bought that head cause the one on the car has the cam shaft welded to the cam gear and it wobbles while it spins :x timing belt is stretching so i have to get it fixed asap.