Post YOUR Hatchback here
By EG6Driver
#4313 Hi everyone, any advise is appreciated. I don't know anything about welding or fabrication and body shops are turning me away. Here goes nothing:

Driver side look:

Under the Skirt
By chnzgoofball
#4325 there are a few ppl on this site that have fixed they're cars with rust so im pretty sure u'll get a reply about this soon
By sihatch9508
chnzgoofball wrote:there are a few ppl on this site that have fixed they're cars with rust so im pretty sure u'll get a reply about this soon

yeah for sure. rust FTL
By eg-civic-racer
#4350 http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=24

this shows you what the extent is needed to fix the rust problems!!

I know what you mean when all the bodyshops turn you away, they say things like
"its a 12yr old car it aint worth it!" WANKS

I just shopped around and i found a boy who is willing to do the excact same job as the link above for a price of ?350 ($700ish)
Fair enough, he is a kind of a back street boy but i have seen his other work and he is mint!
Keep trying let us know
Mark
By Jsa-SIR2
#4394 me no like rust!! :(
By vtec_gloucester
sihatch9508 wrote:
chnzgoofball wrote:there are a few ppl on this site that have fixed they're cars with rust so im pretty sure u'll get a reply about this soon

yeah for sure. rust FTL

+1

im starting to get abit of surface rust - gunna get it sorted a.s.a.p before it gets to bad.
By teal_dx
#4451 Hey, welcome to the site. I just got your Pm and checked out these pics.

From what I can see, it might be too late for your civic. Mine was pretty bad, any worse and I would have been better off looking for another shell. Yours is visually much worse, and if there is that much that you can see, think of the areas that you can't see. The subframe, inner fenders, and other structural points could be rotting away as well. I hate to say it but I'd start looking for a cleanestock hatchback to modify. Then start swapping any aftermarket parts over.