Post YOUR Hatchback here
By iLLson
#354155 Decided to get off my lazy ass and install my sway bar.

Didnt wanna spend a ton on a piece of aluminum so i ordered a blank asr rep brace on ebay. Ended up with a emusa one.

So i colored in the letters.

60 for st sway
30 for brace. I think its a win

By iLLson
#354288 Didnt do anything new to the car.
:(

But it is due for a pic

since the insurance company ruled against me, i will not be getting paid for my bumper damage.

I will be fixing it sometime next week
By iLLson
#354352 Took care of all the damages.
Gunna be laying down the primer today.

plastic welded the holes shut and went over with some plastic filler. The brown is a littlw bit of spot putty to finish off all the minor imperfections.

Should be done and installed tomorrow.

Currently the car looks like....

By MilpitasEH2
#354395 dooope bro! Glad to know you're in the bay area too!!!! All my friends upgraded to 4wd or german cars or RWD cars, glad to see a fellow Honda enthusiast around the area! I think your car should be ROTM for July :thumb: Even with a budget build your car is clean!!! Keep working at it man! Guessing you got the front bra from the seller cobra? :D
By Driv-it-hard
#354400 Ill,
Looking FRESH !!!!
The car is coming along beautifully !
I miss mine more and more.
By iLLson
MilpitasEH2 wrote:dooope bro! Glad to know you're in the bay area too!!!! All my friends upgraded to 4wd or german cars or RWD cars, glad to see a fellow Honda enthusiast around the area! I think your car should be ROTM for July :thumb: Even with a budget build your car is clean!!! Keep working at it man! Guessing you got the front bra from the seller cobra? :D

thanks! yes i did get it from cobra :D

Driv-it-hard wrote:Ill,
Looking FRESH !!!!
The car is coming along beautifully !
I miss mine more and more.

thank you siiir :thumb:
By iLLson
#357386 havent done too much with the car for a bit.

I am in the process of collecting parts for my d15beast7

I do have a spare d16a6 head sitting at home.
i dropped it off at a machine shop last week and will hopefully get it back tomorrow night.
nothing really special getting done.

just a .040 mill, 3 angle valve job, and cleaning up the ports

i did pick up some parts...so when the head is complete, installation will be right away

arp headstuds
oem y8 head gasket (metal and thinner)
oem water pump, timing belt, tensioner
aem 5 bolt cam gear (to correct timing with milled head and d16a6 cam)
d16z6 intake manifold , b18 throttle body, oem tb gasket, hondata IM gasket (self port matched. no pics sorry)

from zeal calculator, i should be at 10.5:1 comp

with a bisi style header, and a nice cai, im hoping to hit 135whp after tune
i know its not much, but it should be close to a b16 output

im not looking for big hp numbers, i just want more pep and more fun outta my civic.

By FlopUrDonk
#357517 My buddy has a b18b1 on his z6 manifold with a lot of port matching. Also from what I understand ur car has to be obd1+. Don't quote me on that but yea I t can be done. Just a lot of modifying as I know he also did some rewiring.
By iLLson
Loaf31 wrote:Will a b-series tb match right up to the D series IM? Plug and play? If so, I'm gonna look for a b series throttle body

from the research that i have gathered, the b series tbs bolt right up.

i have already bolted the b18b tb onto my z6 manifold.
i will be doing the installation of the head this weekend

the map sensor on the b18 tb i have it tb mounted. my current d15b7 map is also tb mounted.

i think the 92-93 d15's have the map on the firewall. it may need wiring done to make it work, but i would have no idea.