Post YOUR Hatchback here
By CopyLifted
#352865 Me personally, yes it would bug me (it's one of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to cars lol). Not under the door panels and such, but under the hood and door jams. But it's your car. If it doesn't bug you, go for it!

Nice project btw. :thumb:
By FlopUrDonk
#352866 Just in the bay would be sick. But I agree with copy.
whats ur opinion on wrapping a car?
By Josh721
#352867 Yeah I definitelt understand, just the thought is bugging me too. I can't exactly find an example of the color of my car with bronze wheels. The paint code is bg-33p-4 paradise green. All the ones I'm finding are just slightly different. Slightly darker. I know there is the paradise blue green pearl, and then the lighter teals in the 92-94. Maybe mine is just that faded?
By Josh721
#353105 So I took it to a friends frame shop. And $200 later which isn't bad, the car isn't perfecr but definitely lines up a lot nicer and looks good! Need to do a bit of adjusting on the headlights and put the new front bumper on. (Mine has a few tears) and i think I'll be good Image

Also my wheels came it! Pretty dang exciting!

What do you guys think of the color combo! Because I think I'm gonna get a respray on my car the same color instead of changing color. Opinions on th combo?
Also gonna take off the door moldings and respray them black.
By Josh721
#353243 So I got the heliums wrapped in some kuhmos, pretty happy with the way the car sits for a daily. This Monday I take her to paint. I'm not totally sold on my choice of wheel color with the color of the car. Anyone have any opinions? I'd like to hear them! If I don't stick with the stock color I was thinking of going battleship gray.
By Josh721
Driv-it-hard wrote:I like the style of where the car is going.
Nice car.

Thanks! Front lip and spoon spoiler is next!
By Josh721
teal_dx wrote:Bronze + Teal = :thumb:

I thought so too! I think its just because the bumper and hood don't match is why I was questioning the color choice. It'll definitely look way better painted. I need to paint my side moldings black too
By TrailerTrash

dam right :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Josh721
#353307 Got it all set up with the body shop. Gonna get it reaprayed the same color! The combo grew on me! It does look good! 550 with body work and paint! This week I'll take off my door moldings and what not to paint them and have them ready when j get my car back!
By Josh721
#353367 Quick update. Painted the side moldings black along with the rocker panels so it all matches. Paint got moved to this Monday . Also textured and painted the top moldings.

I think it look a million time better with them painted.

Going to order mudflaps and a front lip along with a hood bra :thumb:
By FlopUrDonk
#353371 Nice man. Coming along nice. Slow but sure
By suspendedHatch

Agreed. I had bronze Rota Slipstreams on my old teal hatch and it looked great in person. Paint match those black body panels and side bumpers and you'll be looking good.

I'm not embarrassed that I rocked Rotas. Those are some solid, quality wheels regardless of how common and cheap they are.
By Josh721
suspendedHatch wrote:

Agreed. I had bronze Rota Slipstreams on my old teal hatch and it looked great in person. Paint match those black body panels and side bumpers and you'll be looking good.

I'm not embarrassed that I rocked Rotas. Those are some solid, quality wheels regardless of how common and cheap they are.

Thanks! Yeah I wanted to get a a decent wheel that looked good. And I like that they're super light.

The car gets a full paint and body this coming Monday, I think it's going to look great!