Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By baconsauce
#348581 Hey everyone!

I have been searching around for a bit with different keywords and having no luck. Do anyone of you on here experiences with replaces the rusty quarter panels on EG8? I have woop ugly butthurt eye sore rusty on my driver side and slightly on passenger [smilie=nono.gif]. I have a set of 2 quarter panels for both sides that I bought off Ebay for 40 bucks while ago and stills have them. I have auto body certificate and I have ability to weld, body work, etc. This parts made me wanted to ditch my EG8 and goes for EJ. :?

Convince me, please!
By Driv-it-hard
#348584 Good morning Deffy,
If you can post some pic's for us to gather some info and then we can try to convince you.
Thank's

:woot:
By Driv-it-hard
#348592 Brother, that's nothing of rust. That is just surface . If you have the panels to replace this , you have a leg up on the project. Take a look at the rust repair im doing on my car. Click on the link.

Keep on working on her. Don't give up.
By baconsauce
#348595 I am stills thinking about it. :? I saw your link about that. seems not bad as I looked on this link while ago.

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=24

as if no one have the thread of showing their experiences with rusty quarter replacement on their sedan. I'll try my best to make my own process on here so it can helps everyone out.
By baconsauce
#348634 I checked it out awhile ago. He did good job on eliminate the rusts off his coupe.

The point is that I wanted to know or see anyone's work on rusty sedan. I can't find a link like that. :?