Relating to the site
By ChicagoMike
teal_dx wrote:Ok Mike, give me an Explorer report :)

No good, still have the "false" message.
By ohDirka
#42232 I just tested it myself and my internet explorer does the same thing as Mike's.

but Mozilla works great
By ohDirka
#42235 mine works now :thumb:
By ChicagoMike
#42236 I'm also up and running again!! :woot:
By ohDirka
#42238 Now can you make to Civic EG Forum for the Civic EG 1992-1995 more in the center. I think it looks lop-sided.
By ChicagoMike
#42239 Ahhhh, its so nice not having to click the "back" button 10 times to get back home. :lol:
By ChicagoMike
teal_dx wrote:ok just adjusted one more thing in the menus, IE still showing?

You bet!! :woot:

Luv ya Bri!!! :lol:
By ohDirka
#42243 mine still works :thumb:
By ChicagoMike
#42244 You gonna go back to the darker background eventually??
By teal_dx
#42245 it's gonna be a lot of work to re-do all of the icons for a dark background, but I thought the dark looked nice. So I'm gonna say down the road, but there's bigger things on the horizon :thumb:
By ChicagoMike
teal_dx wrote:it's gonna be a lot of work to re-do all of the icons for a dark background, but I thought the dark looked nice. So I'm gonna say down the road, but there's bigger things on the horizon :thumb:

Now your talking!! :woot:

Yeah, its not something I was expecting you to do right this minute, but in the future it'd be nice.
By teal_dx
#42248 this place is always going to be evolving. That's one thing that bugs me about some forums that have not been changed since their creation. Newer forums look so much more modern compared to them. You gotta stay with the times 8)

the new (now working) links up top is a perfect example! :woot: