Relating to the site
By ChicagoMike
#42205 Whenever I highlight any of the boxes, it drops down and just says the word "false". Theres no other options in there, just that 1 word.
By ChicagoMike
#42206 Like right now I cant get back home, I have to keep clicking the back button on my google toolbar.
By ChicagoMike
teal_dx wrote:what browser are you using?

Internet Explorer
By teal_dx
#42210 Is it the newest version of explorer? do you have any other browsers on your pc to try it out on? I'd like to narrow this problem down if possible since it is kind of a big deal.
By ChicagoMike
#42212 Yes its the newest version, and its the only one I have, so I cant test it any other way.

Just go back to how it was, this operation has been a big thorn in your side since you tried it out.
By york62
ChicagoMike wrote:Just go back to how it was, this operation has been a big thorn in your side since you tried it out.

But the only way to get it right is to keep trying. I like the new setup.
By ChicagoMike
york62 wrote:
ChicagoMike wrote:Just go back to how it was, this operation has been a big thorn in your side since you tried it out.

True, I guess I'm just trying to push my personal opinion and thats not right. I just never really liked it much myself.
By ChicagoMike
teal_dx wrote:did it just start giving you the "false" in the drop down menus a little while ago, like in the last hour? or has it been doing it all along?

It just started, it was working fine for me before.
By teal_dx
#42218 Exactly Craig! 2 days ago i knew nothing about integrating this stuff in a php forum, now it works except in IE. I've made it this far, figuring out one more thing will be cake :thumb: (hopefully)
Hang in there Mike, I have some things to try...
By ChicagoMike
#42219 No worries, do your thing!! :D
By york62
#42220 :woot: :woot:
By york62