Relating to the site
By teal_dx
#42078 I'm creating a new menu for the site, all the individual links were starting to look too cluttered. Please excuse any inconviences and post any errors.
thanks! :thumb:
By BAXTER_EJ1
#42079 Item 3.1.2 is killer :thumb:

Haha jk.

I'm sure you can make it look decent, jazz it up a bit :wink:
By BAXTER_EJ1
#42086 It's functional, I've been online monitoring your work :twisted: lmao

Change is always hard to get used to at first.

Personally I liked the old headings the way they were, but might as well give this a shot and see how it ends up.
By ChicagoMike
#42092 I like the darkeR background. :thumb:
By teal_dx
#42093 that was an accident lol, there's some css conflicting.

edit- I fixed it because you could see a jagged light edge around all of the buttons & icons when they were over that darker background.

I liked the look too though... I may have to re-do the buttons for a darker background sometime 8)
By ChicagoMike
#42094 Wow, good eye, I never woulda even noticed the button situation. :wink:
By ChicagoMike
teal_dx wrote:well we are going to have a dark background for the time being because I can't find what's wrong :lol:

No big deal, I still like it alot better. :thumb:
By LowTEC-Derbo
#42106 does anyone else have issues with the drop down menu from the upper buttons in firefox? it works fine in IE for me but not firefox. :(
By CivicTypeR
#42110 I think the forum would look good black :D hard to get use to the drop downs.
By Gorveatt
#42112 The only thing i don't like about it is that i can't just look up and see if i have a new PM.

other then that, looks good and good work

Oh and mike your R isn't red :wink:
By ChicagoMike
Gorveatt wrote:Oh and mike your R isn't red :wink:

:lol: I was in a hurry. :lol:
By teal_dx
#42120 Derbo- Can you describe what's happening in firefox for you? Or even post a print screen?
I'm in firefox and it is working for me, but it ia also on a mac. I didn't have a pc to test on.

Gorveatt- good point, I didn't think of that. However, there should be a small popo window that comes up as soon as you get a PM. :?