For Sale & Want to Buy
By Driv-it-hard
#346494 Can you send me some pic's of the interior of what is not sold .
By Civic_HatchSI
#346497 It's all tore apart, what exactly do you need? I will get individual pictures. Interior is black and in good shape. I got all the panels and dash, trim, seats, console etc... It also has the rare rear speaker brackets with covers. Just let me know what you need, that would be the easiest way. Thanks
By Driv-it-hard
#346500 I need the back window trimming. Head linner , carpet if in good shape
By Civic_HatchSI
Driv-it-hard wrote:I need the back window trimming. Head linner , carpet if in good shape

Car unfortunately didn't have carpet. I do have the headliner and trim. I will get you a couple pictures. Thanks
By Driv-it-hard
#346536 Thank you Much !!!!!
Let me know when the shell is empty. Would you be able to cut a portion of the roof out for me ?
By Civic_HatchSI
Driv-it-hard wrote:Thank you Much !!!!!
Let me know when the shell is empty. Would you be able to cut a portion of the roof out for me ?

Shipping will be ridiculous if you wanted a piece cut out. Even for the headliner it's over $150 bucks just for shipping. The larger items unfortunately cost a lot.
By Fada Blayne
#346597 price on the headlights shipped to 02131?

Also wats the condition? thanks in advance :thumb:
By izzyd1213
#346608 still have rear speaker brackets with covers also cargo lid cover....send to 85043
By cleanb18eg
#346623 Does the car have manual or auto door locks?
By Civic_HatchSI
Fada Blayne wrote:price on the headlights shipped to 02131?

Also wats the condition? thanks in advance :thumb:

$80shipped
By Civic_HatchSI
izzyd1213 wrote:still have rear speaker brackets with covers also cargo lid cover....send to 85043

Yes I still have the oem rear speaker brackets with covers. $100, I will have to check on shipping price.

I don't have a picture but I will try and get one for you if your still interested.
By Civic_HatchSI
izzyd1213 wrote:still have rear speaker brackets with covers also cargo lid cover....send to 85043

$135 shipped