Post YOUR Sedan here
By familyEGuy23
#319008 My Milano Spoke rims are up for sale or trade! I want to go with a different set up

Need to put the Civic on insurance and get wheel alignment and then I'm golden :thumb: :woot:
By OCHO
#319328 Awesome bro glad to hear its running! U must be pumped man good work very impressive!

Red interior is sick had all red on my 87 cherokee (blew it up off-roading oh well it was a toy anyway lol) loved that interior.

Oh and ps....pics :thumb:
By familyEGuy23
OCHO wrote:Awesome bro glad to hear its running! U must be pumped man good work very impressive!

Red interior is sick had all red on my 87 cherokee (blew it up off-roading oh well it was a toy anyway lol) loved that interior.

Oh and ps....pics :thumb:

thanks man yeah i'm pumped and pics coming right now need to settle for crappy cell pics :lol:
By familyEGuy23
#319397 Image

How she currently sits its dark and I only got cell pics

I took it out for a drive felt awesome! :woot:
And yes I drove it without front bumper and driver fender :lol:

Good news it runs :thumb:
Bad news : wanted to check engine bay after the drive and hood won't open :x
The latch don't work and its not opening whatsoever :thumbdown:
By Ajax1989
#319405 Yheres a place out in the oc where u can get brand new in box bumper and fender for 105$ lmk nd ill look up the info

Oh and nice headlights i wonder where you got em 8)
By familyEGuy23
94_jdm_ferio wrote:Yheres a place out in the oc where u can get brand new in box bumper and fender for 105$ lmk nd ill look up the info

Oh and nice headlights i wonder where you got em 8)

thanks bro i have them i was just in a rush to drive it :lol:
might be looking for a hood though
and thanks again for the light :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#319837 80$ for the hood.. Brand new aswell
By familyEGuy23
94_jdm_ferio wrote:80$ for the hood.. Brand new aswell

sounds tempting once i get everything in order then i'll get moving on the exterior :thumb:

update: picked up t connector for the extra coolant line and the milano spoke rims are on my bro's DA
my sedan is sitting on GSR specials again
Looking for an insurance that can cover the civic and all the work i've put into it
By Punksz6
#320063 Nice! :thumb:
By familyEGuy23
#320161 Got my apexi ws2 fitted today :woot: sounds sweet almost stock
Tomorrow morning doing alignment for now will be working on my door panels
By Hoodride94
#320838 I just went thru 31 pages of your build dude fucking sweet I love the go get attitude you have man! Good shit!!! Keep us posted homie good luck! :thumb:
By familyEGuy23
Hoodride94 wrote:I just went thru 31 pages of your build dude fucking sweet I love the go get attitude you have man! Good shit!!! Keep us posted homie good luck! :thumb:

Thanks bro :thumb:
I want to paint it but want it done right so I'm saving at the moment to get a bad ass paintjob :woot:
By teal_dx
#320891 Nice work on the panels! Did you figure out why the hood wouldn't open? I've had the latch on my 96 civic seize up from rust. I had to pry the latch open with a screwdriver from under the car.
Then on all my civics the stupid cable breaks off from the hood release handle... factory anti-theft :lol:
By Ajax1989
familyEGuy23 wrote:My door panels :thumb:

Nice yo!!