Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Vti93T
#301108 Going to wash up the girl today. Haven't washed her/detailed her in a few months..I'll post pictures when I'm done.

throw back

By Punksz6
#301109 Nice Pic! :thumb:
By Vti93T
#301153 Thanks!! Ugh I'm so tired of my paint job..I really really really need to save up and paint my hatch. I'm tired of not being able to detail it every week. My roof is faded as hell and it's starting to work it's way down the rest of the car. I miss waxing and clay baring :(
By kapow
#301167 Im digging that pic :)
By Punksz6
Vti93T wrote:Thanks!! Ugh I'm so tired of my paint job..I really really really need to save up and paint my hatch. I'm tired of not being able to detail it every week. My roof is faded as hell and it's starting to work it's way down the rest of the car. I miss waxing and clay baring :(

I know hows you feel!! I need to save up too. But I got lots of body work to do and not enough funds or time. Hopefully we get our cars painted this year or the next. :thumb:
By Vti93T
Punksz6 wrote:
Vti93T wrote:Thanks!! Ugh I'm so tired of my paint job..I really really really need to save up and paint my hatch. I'm tired of not being able to detail it every week. My roof is faded as hell and it's starting to work it's way down the rest of the car. I miss waxing and clay baring :(

I know hows you feel!! I need to save up too. But I got lots of body work to do and not enough funds or time. Hopefully we get our cars painted this year or the next. :thumb:

I wish..I won't be able to get it painted this year..especially if I'll be going to Cali. Maybe next year. Who knows. lol.

Thanks guys!! The picture I took but was edited by my friend.
By didl
#301194 nice
By Vti93T
#301219 Image

By familyEGuy23
#301232 Seats look good and nice pic :thumb:
there's a place down here in Cali that does paint jobs starting at $300 don't know the quality but heard it's pretty good I'll probably be painting my sedan there
By Vti93T
#301236 Nice! There's a place out here that did my friends CRX for $700 but he messed up her hood and there's a bunch of orange peel. I'm going to be really picky when it comes to a paint place...ya know..when I have the money LOL.
By familyEGuy23
#301237 Yeah I'll check it out first I'm trying to get a quality paint job I have a few dents as well so we'll see I'm focused more on getting my car running :lol:
By bigpunn421
#301245 nice seats and what color you thinking for next paint job?
By Vti93T
#301257 Thanks :) Took a little time cleaning them up but can't complain about free seats.

For paint, I'm just going to repaint it the stock color. Boyfriend won't let me do anything extreme to it. So it'll stay stock.