Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Chance
fresh eh2* wrote:Im very excited about this hatch!! I Cant wait to get my hands dirty and start the build! BTW i ordered my suspension on my lunch break....they said they will be shipping them out today and should be at my house by wedesday :woot:

Hells ya
By fresh eh2*
#25391 just picked up these up during lunch break
they are a little dirty but they are all in real good condition no scratches, curb marks or nothing....the only thing is that 2 of them have oxidation around the center cap other then that they are freshh :D
By fresh eh2*
teal_dx wrote:polishing them up will solve that problem area around the center cap :wink:

this is gonna be a nice build when it's all done :woot:

thanks teal, ok ill do that hopfully they clear up. you know any sites that sell tires for decent prices?
By teal_dx
#25398 I usually look on http://tirerack.com for good prices. I got a sweet deal on my azenis from http://edgeracing.com :thumb:

I was just jokin about the polishing.... you gotta want them polished really bad or else don't bother cause it will take you forever, trust me I learned the hard way haha
By Greasedmonkey
#25430 edgeracing.com is the shit for azenis...
By fresh eh2*
#26051 Thanks guys.....im prolly gonna go with some real cheap tires for the si's and then for the summer wheels i plan to get some azenzies.
oh yeah btw my suspension came in :woot: its going on 2day!! :thumb:
By fresh eh2*
#26102 got the suspension on last night :woot: .....no broke bolts or anthing all the bolts came out very easy with barly any force :thumb: ...i remember on my EK in the rear 4 bolts broke right away because everything was soo rusted. And on my old EG 1 bolt snaped in the rear lol.Anyways the car is just loward for now, but i plan on to lower it a little bit more i get tires for the SI's and throw them on there :D ....next i plan to get an alarm and then the tires for the si wheels.
By Greasedmonkey
#26107 where are the pics!!???
By chnzgoofball
#26168 hurry with the pics lol :lol:
By fresh eh2*
#26233 Thanks man.....yeah I guess in a way I kinda hustled the guy lol. Anyways the pipping that is connected the back of the muffler rotted and caused the pipe to comletely come off the muffler. So I cut the rotted part off the pipe and got some tubbing and just welded the new pipe onto the old piping and welded the new piping to the back of the muffler. Yea its kinda hacked but w.e I just want it to pass in order to get my inspection sticker. Ill get back to that a little later on.
By chnzgoofball
#26285 looks a lot better lol :lol: :thumb: