Relating to the site
By Chance
ogxandrew wrote:oh and i'd totally be down if there was a friends system incorporated with the profiles. i think if c-eg was turned into facebook meets an automotive forum, that'd be dope!

LOL, just go to the Civic-eg Facebook page.
By dbrooks
#247740 or you could make a facebook for your car.... hahahah
By Loki_95EG
#251188 Sometimes I feel like we should have a chatroom, so we dont have conversations on threads. Or if you wanna BS you can just jump in there and what not and talk about whatev.. Idk just thinkin outloud.
By orangeEG
#251191 i tried searching for "civic-eg" on facebook to join the group but i could not find it?, does civic-eg even have a page?. if not they definitely should! :)
By Loki_95EG
#251425 ^^ Yes, Civic-eg.com does have a facebook page!! If you cant find it, feel free to look me up, Im part of the civic-eg group on facebook.

My facebook is - Loki LaMountain, hope to see ya on there soon!
By orangeEG
#251566 I think there should be a link to this on the home page, I hadto go through Loki's Facebook to find it and when I got there I noticed it had like 127 people or somthing? Meaning eater people don't know about it or people can't find it

With a forum with almost 10,000 followers you'd think a Facebook page would have more followers

Just my 00.02
By Chance
#251655 Not everyone is into the whole social networking sites... I dont have a faceyspace or twitter or whatever else is the buzzzzzzzz. not my thing.

But I agree... a link on the home page would be legit to get more followers. We'll see what Teal thinks.
By orangeEG
#251659 No I agree all I have is my Facebook, but i've been a member of the Facebook page for 2 days and already had people send me messages asking how I found out about civiceg and how it was a sick site!

Nothing like a little cheap advertising haha :thumb:
By Chance
#251660 Agreed! :thumb:
By dbrooks
orangeEG wrote:No I agree all I have is my Facebook, but i've been a member of the Facebook page for 2 days and already had people send me messages asking how I found out about civiceg and how it was a sick site!

Nothing like a little cheap advertising haha :thumb:

Add me on facebook! ha Im on Civic-Eg's page. Douglas Allen Brooks is the name. hahaha It kind of makes my username here make sense.

Also, another random, maybe a little off the wall idea.

It kind of goes along with the random parts being made with the Civic-Eg logo.

But, what if when you get like 2500 posts or something around that lines, you could get like a sweet badge to go inside of your engine bay. Ha It could kind of be like a "Civic-EG Highroller Club." But instead of just being like a status symbol, it could actually represent the awardee's dedication to helping others with their cars and the site in general.

Just a thought, and it wouldn't be expensive to made. Just a piece of thin aluminum. You could charge the person like $5 for it.

I think it would be cool and I'd definitely work for it.
By Chance
#251791 How about 10,000 posts. Elitists.

But in all honesty I'm Not so much a fan of the idea to promote post whoring. I like the badge idea. but it would be too expensive.
By dbrooks
#251802 i think you're like the only person to have over 10,000 post. haha

less post whoring, more good, solid tech talk.

i kinda felt like a douche for saying tech talk, fyi. hahaha
By Chance
teal_dx wrote:The link to our facebook page is now on the intro page of the site and under the "Misc" menu in the top of the forum :thumb:

Legit! :thumb: