Post YOUR Sedan here
By EG9-ish
#217742 I ride on a set of neuspeed springs as well. They're enjoyable and ride good.
By ghskid06
EG9-ish wrote:I ride on a set of neuspeed springs as well. They're enjoyable and ride good.

I bet they are even more enjoyable with that b16 in there! lol.
By patlsherry
EG9-ish wrote:I ride on a set of neuspeed springs as well. They're enjoyable and ride good.

x3, rides good and a nice drop....
By ghskid06
#218789 Some more weekend fun. This is the other b7 that is getting the full rebuild. Might as well keep posting the pictures. This is being done in a little unit that has pretty much been designated the engine unit.

Gaskets and seals, rings, bearings etc.

My first hone job (the three cylinders on the left) the hone pads broke off while honing the other cylinder so it got some extra time with the new ones.

Again, this isnt my engine. Well, not anymore, the bottom end actually came out of my old blue sedan with bad oil rings.
Last edited by ghskid06 on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ghskid06
#219739 Got some new wheels. Dont know what they came off of, can anyone let me know? They are super light though its nice. I actually like the look better than the old wheels.

NEW!!

New ride height!

Ill get some more pics later with my gf's camera, mine just darkens pictures to much when its bright.

Other news, finaly got some more black primer and continued on the body work. Front clip is done, time to start moving back. Looks like ill have to replace the front doors since the bottom edge of each is rusted pretty good, you can see it in the ride height photo.
By ghskid06
#219882 hmm your right, they are similar. i was thinking they looked like something that would be on an Acura also. But ive never seen them either. The guy i got them from said that he had no idea what they were from either, but the center caps were already in them, so its posible they came off a honda and not an acura.

They have the little curvy m stamp on them which means they are from the factory though right?

EDIT: found out that they are optional honda alloy wheels. I think you were right teal, i cannot verify but they look to be on an ek.

Honda optional alloy wheels
14x5.5 45 offset
185/65R14 tires
Last edited by ghskid06 on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By ghskid06
#222813 winter is coming and i figured this was last chance to get some good photos before real work continues in the spring. I do not have photoshop and the camera i used barely cost 100 bucks so dont hate. I cant get it to stop taking suck dark pictures, although a black car doesnt help. I brightened the ones i could.

Over the winter i will be searching/buying parts including turbo stuff,
internal engine stuff, suspension upgrades etc. Ill get to that when the
time comes.
I have factory headlights and corners in by back seat and am contemplating putting them on, to be honest i like the look of the ebay lights too though, i think they will look really good once the car is painted and the framework is finished, but i also like the factory headlight look, so im not sure what ill end up doing. I really dont know what to do with my wheels. I like the
ones that are on it now but they need re-cleared and im considering
painting or polishing them. Can anyone give me some ideas? Thanks.
By ghskid06
pandapoo4u wrote:nice ride man im a big fan of bringing cars back to life... looking forward to seeing more updates

Thanks man, me too. Im probably always going to have my civic, but when i get the money for it (hopefully in a few years) i plan to track down a GTO Judge and restore it. Updates will be coming slowly throughout the winter and then all at once when it starts to warm up a little bit again.

Anyone know where i can get a lip other than the ferio one?
By ghskid06
#234495 Well i got hit in the butt on my way to classes today by a semi. My car is totalled.

Upset though..ive been through a lot with this car. Including the turbo parts ive been collecting over the winter for it...now im not sure what to do. I think i want another civic.
By ghskid06
#234499 :cry: If you look closely at the pics you can see waves throughout the whole right qp. My front driver side door is also dripping water now, something it didnt do before...Tbh though im just glad i survived getting hit by a semi. This is my first accident in 8 years of driving.
By Mr Rattles
#234503 Sh1t, you were doing so well and everything was DIY
Sorry for your loss
glad you okay bro