Post YOUR Sedan here
By bumpin
#203988 nice front conversion :thumb:
By 3kkl3sia
#205778 Amber Corners finally came in. Decided to wash the car today and took some pictures.

Finally took a picture of the Del Sol seats that I traded even for my DC seats.
By chilango41
teal_dx wrote:Oh man I would love to have those seats with the grey stripe! I have a set of red stripes right now but my car is green = xmas :lol:

nice seats :thumb:

Lol i trade you for mine :D
By 3kkl3sia
#206906 Picked up a OEM EM1 SI front lip up off my buddy yesterday and threw it on. there is about a 1/8th of a gap on the sides but i really don't care. It was much needed!

By bumpin
#206979 nice fit it goes along well with the ek skirts :thumb:
By 3kkl3sia
#207366 Picked up and installed some Banbo 10000k HID conversion kit. Got a picture to!

By Classiccarsrule85
3kkl3sia wrote:Picked up and installed some Banbo 10000k HID conversion kit. Got a picture to!

Great you can buy hids but you cant pay me 10 dallor for the valve cover you pretty much stole from me come one dude.... :thumbdown:
By Ajax1989
#207737 im diggin the lip homie looks good!

wanna trade my red stripe del sol seats for ur white stripe?? :lol:
By Classiccarsrule85
94_jdm_ferio wrote:im diggin the lip homie looks good!

there grey stripe actually lol
By Ajax1989
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:im diggin the lip homie looks good!

there grey stripe actually lol

oh my bad..lol
By eg84dr
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:
3kkl3sia wrote:Picked up and installed some Banbo 10000k HID conversion kit. Got a picture to!

Great you can buy hids but you cant pay me 10 dallor for the valve cover you pretty much stole from me come one dude.... :thumbdown:

ouch
:thumbdown:
id get on that shit man
By Classiccarsrule85
eg84dr wrote:
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:

ouch
:thumbdown:
id get on that shit man

Ohhh i give him almost daily calls and texts nothing i dont wish to stalk him or stuff like that because why should i waste my gas and stuff for someone whom should owe me a hell of alot more but i was a nice guy and called it even before this stupid shit happened.....