What fits best, Weights & Sizes

sell or keep...

100%
N/A
By Classiccarsrule85
#152361 so winters pretty much here where i live a couple days ago it was freezeing and there it was snow.....now heres my predicament i have no money for snow tires no money to get a car for winter beater and yea.....i got thinking of things i can live without. for the time being. and well got thinking of selling of my 99-00 si rims. since tires are not the best and id rather not wreck my car in winter since i guess i could always save and get a new pair in the spring or something....but yea they are in decent condition im just not completely sold on the idea right now and i know haveing 300 -350 in my pocket would be great and well needed for my b series swap i need to get done asap....but im still not sure i do like them idk im just worried i wont find another pair.....

now if you say sell how much about would you think i should go with them....tires are fair condition they can be used for awhile of coarse but the rears where getting a bit baldish since i didnt have my rear aligned but now thats all good to go.

pics

fr

rr

fl

rl
Last edited by Classiccarsrule85 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By teal_dx
#152364 15" Si's are everywhere, you'll find another set.

price for yours depends on what brand tires and how much tread is left. Also the condition of the wheels. Kinda need some good pics to determine value
By Classiccarsrule85
#152408 So posted quickly on craigslist and got a guy who wants to trade me hx rims with good tires and possible cash ontop of that but not sure how much cash i should ask ......
By teal_dx
#152409 is that curb rash or corrosion on the edge of the lips? also need more info/pics on the HX's

If they are mint with good tires, I's say fair trade. see if you can get an extra $50+ though and you will win :thumb:
By Classiccarsrule85
#152414 there is some curb rash on teh front right just a small nic but the most of it is corrosion but yea im hopeing to get a fair amount of money from them since i need at least 150 to get my b18b1 swapped in but i told him depending on the pictures and how good the tires are and if i dont need a spacer due to my gsr fronts id take 200 or so i wasnt sure i told him but yea.......
By 93dx4drcivic
#152496 you should buy my american racing rims for 70 and keep your si's use mine for winter