Threads that are too epic to be forgotten!
By BAXTER_EJ1
B16nintyfiveCoupe wrote:... as i said im dont w/ extiroior/looks...

Anybody could have guessed that :lol:
By BAXTER_EJ1
#29627 It's one thing to be all show show and no go go, but on the other hand, maybe that's all the person can afford. Imho, it's not WHAT you do, it's HOW you do it.

Once you have a performance car I think you owe it to other car enthusiasts to at least make it look decent...but to each their own, just don't be afraid of "feedback".
By pacmanlives
D15kid wrote:
fresh eh2* wrote:My mistake of the week is clicking on this thread :thumbdown:

x2

x3
Teal your artwork is amazing
By Ej2-B16a
#29629 Don't be mad becuase you don't have a engine bay that looks like the smurf :lol:
By ohDirka
#29633 i was drunk last night a lit the filter of my cigarette...i was pissed.
By hondajunkee
D15kid wrote:i was drunk last night a lit the filter of my cigarette...i was pissed.

yeah but im guessing that you still looked smarter the old blue bay here
By ohDirka
#29636 lol yeah but that was my mistake of the week...end
By Ej2-B16a
D15kid wrote:i was drunk last night a lit the filter of my cigarette...i was pissed.

lmao thats actaully pretty dumb.. so far you have my vote as ''2nd idiot of the week'' ovbiosuly i have #1 idiot of the week
By teal_dx
B16nintyfiveCoupe wrote:oh so would i be able to do this.. cut the line for the power steering pump. and maybe screw a bolt in there?

won't work. the rack is used to pushing/pulling fluid. needs to have a breather, not a bolt stock on the hole.

Take a look at your steering rack and get an idea of what I'm describing, then it should make sense...

There's one hole on the top, and 2 below that top one. in the arrangement of a triangle. Put a breather on the middle hole at the top. loop the bottom 2 together into each other.
By ohDirka
#29639 pretty dumb??? ive seen it happen a million times....ive seen sober people do it...
By pacmanlives
#29641 B16nintyfiveCoupe it was nice of you to let your local handicap school paint your car [smilie=puke.gif] [smilie=puke.gif] [smilie=puke.gif]
By Ej2-B16a
#29649 yes. you know , gatta give back to the community haha :lol:
By sihatch9508
#29657 pleeeeaaasseeee stop being a fucktard
By Ej2-B16a
sihatch9508 wrote:pleeeeaaasseeee stop being a fucktard

love you too :thumb: