B16, B18, B20
By olivegreenegLS
#339933 So recently i noticed that my vehicle occasionally chokes. So At any gear or any speed sometimes i feel like the fuel is not going through so even thou i am holding the gas pedal it feels like i am not.

I was thinking it is either the tps or fuel injectors? any suggestions?
By AutoXRacer
#339943 I agree with egsedanguy, there are a lot of posts in the newbie section that has a lot of tips for small common problems, also you can read the rules and guidelines to understand where to post for people to read and reply properly.

Also this sounds more like a fuel pump problem then anything. its crapping out so it will not produce the fuel you need. But like egsedan guy said we need a lot more information on what type of motor it is to start with.

I would advise you to pick up a new fuel pump and start there, but there are multiple things that could be the issue.
By olivegreenegLS
#339945 It is a b18 LS motor.

I am really sorry i am new here but can some1 help find the newbi guildlines, and i am really sorry for the inconvenience of my post in the wrong section.
By egsedanguy
olivegreenegLS wrote:It is a b18 LS motor.

I am really sorry i am new here but can some1 help find the newbi guildlines, and i am really sorry for the inconvenience of my post in the wrong section.

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=13 :thumb:
By olivegreenegLS
#339975 i changed the tps 1 month ago, i tried to calibrate it to the best of my knowledge. Before changing the tps the check engine light indicated the tps as issue. I dont know when the fuel filter was changed. got the car 2 months ago