B16, B18, B20
By TqMnster
#335907 The civic I just bought has a b18 swap and the check engine light is on. I jumped the plug and checked the codes. It flashes 4 long then a really short flash. I'm assuming that is 41 right?

On the harness I had one white wire that was cut/hanging loose. At the junk yard I was looking and that went to a single one wire o2 sensor at the manifold. I grabbed the plug and sensor and connected it on mine. I don't have a bung in my manifold so I put it in the downpipe right behind the motor under the intake manifold. There was a sensor already there but the wires were cut flush and it was a 4 wire sensor.

I took it for a drive around the block after disconnecting the battery and it's still throwing the same code that I'm assuming to be 41. Heated oxygen sensor heater....

The ecu I have is a obd 1 pr4. Can someone tell me if I should have a 1 wire or 4 wire sensor and what to try next? Thanks!
By TqMnster
#335910 I think I need a 4 wire sensor after digging around some on my laptop. Can anyone confirm?
By TqMnster
#335954 Thanks for the confirmation! I ordered one Saturday hoping that was the case.