B16, B18, B20
By madhatchride
#327634 i just swapped a b18 into my 94 coupe and i thought the problems i was having with the fact that i had to give it alot of gas when i pull out to keep it from dien and that it wasnt responsive and didnt run right and acted like it wanted to cut out at 6000 rpm was the factory p28 so i swapped it over to a p75 and i still have this issue could it be related to the fact that i havent made my way to the muffler shop yet and that im not runnin a 02 sensor ?
By madhatchride
#327637 check engine is on
By JUICE
#327640 Is it just throwing the o2 code? Or are there other codes? Once something trips the CEL like the o2, vss, etc. shit can start to run weird.

Btw, noticed your location, we just spent the weekend in Asheville and my glass blower buddy Bruce lives up on a mountain in Burnsville. :Lol: Love it down there!!!
By madhatchride
#327643 im not sure how to check it man to be 100% honest and cool burnsville has lots of mountains lol
By madhatchride
#327651 and almost no civics im about the only one around here who attempts to fix/mod its camaro transam land around here...... :?
By madhatchride
#327693 If my thermostat isnt grounded properly will it possibly cause issues
By madhatchride
#327704 ok im going to check that and when i went to check my cel i put the jump in on it and it stayed solid ?
By madhatchride
#327705 also if there is any other wiring problems that someone thinks might lead to poor running let me know cause i was skeptical of my wiring a little bit
By madhatchride
#327712 IAC (EACV) - idle air control valve is the code i got when i checked it and thats the only code i got i know for a fact i do not have my 02 in my exhaust why does it not detect that
By madhatchride
#327715 also primary oxygen sensor heater was thrown after it warmed up
By brandoff88
#327783 primary oxygen sensor heater is the o2 sensor, and if your iacv is bad or clogged it will run like dog poop...hope that helps