B16, B18, B20
By Gorveatt
#145290 Good fucking riddance...
By Heatherly
Gorveatt wrote:Good fucking riddance...

Hehehe - uhh yes. :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
Ej2-B16a wrote:u know what its not even worth arguing with morons that need a DIY write up for a oil change. peace homos

Its a good thing. Some of us are ASE certified techs, and trained in Hondas.

Are you?
By JUICE
Greasedmonkey wrote:
Ej2-B16a wrote:u know what its not even worth arguing with morons that need a DIY write up for a oil change. peace homos

Its a good thing. Some of us are ASE certified techs, and trained in Hondas.

Are you?

no. he's cooler. he works at a rinky dink "tuner" shop. he builds 6-12 month lasting ls/vtecs, and gets off on all the little ricer kids that think he's god and a honda guru. he must be a smooth talker to make people think its "how their runnin their engines" and not how he's half-ass building them. whats even more sad is that it sounds like he buys expensive parts and half-ass slaps together his own engines and even they "grenade". got dyno tuning? if so, that makes it all even funnier.

and btw... that bay still looks like shit. try again.
By PandaHatch
#145394 :twisted: I want more lol
By JUICE
#145396 he'll always have a home on Honda-Tech with all the other douche bag, self-proclaimed "gurus". bye ninja.

k, i'm done. sorry to spam up a AWESOME sticky. :hehe:
By ohDirka
Greasedmonkey wrote:Also, you asked what does your shitty paint job have to do with you building motors? Well, its like this. If you cant take the time to tape off and mask the areas you dont want painted and paint it all a shitty blue color, I guess you build your motors like that too. Motor building is a precise art, not for speeding through, or taking short cuts. This how to has produce many reliable and powerful motors that will go the distance just like if honda had made them.

Well put. I figured the pic would show his "skillz" but clearly he didn't understand that.

The image of that engine bay is forever burned into my brain and I don't think I've ever seen anyone paint their engine bay with the engine still in the car lol
By Greasedmonkey
#145732 You cant help everyone... Some just dont realize other will always know more than they do.
By Ej2-B16a
#146910 1. see you guys shouldnt assume, greased monkey no i am not ASE certified and thats because i have not taken the tests yet. iv taken all the ASE certification courses and passed each and every with a A.

2. when i started building ls/b20 vtec's i made a mistake ONCE and that was kept the stock oil pump because i believed that bullshit about (obd2 pumps are the same) which is completly full of shit because i had a b20 block which is obd2 and surely i almost spun a bearing on that oil pump until i threw on a b18c

3. who gives a flying fuck about the egine bay? you act like im ashamed or something, thats fucking old news and i know im not the only moron to pick up a can and fuck shit up, but im sure im the only moron that had the sense of humor to take a picture of it and put it up.

4. you guys can sit behind the comp and have each others backs all you want and give people cold shoulders because of their opinions but thats not gonna get to me. considering the fact that most people here have never even put together a LS/VTEC or even put together a motor in general and their trying to throw out smart ass comments like that.. pfft

its really not working out on your end, you believe all this shit about "OH.. i need to get this this this and this or the motor wont be reliable" but you see the thing is we have tested that theory. and its worked out for us all the time, ofocurse u get the kid every here and there that wants a chipped ECU to 8-9k rpm and we warn him but they say they understand.

honestly i like this forum but u guys just kinda came off as assholes. whats my opinion is my opinion i refuse to be told "your a idiot" from people that have most likely never even rebuilt a motor and sit online all day and read threads about it but still dont even know what the hell torque specs are. (and im not trying to clown on you guys but its a completly different world when u actually start doing this stuff)

and d15kid if i didnt think that blue bay wasnt any funnier then you did i wouldnt have put it up :lol:
By teal_dx
Ej2-B16a wrote:1. see you guys shouldnt assume, greased monkey no i am not ASE certified and thats because i have not taken the tests yet. iv taken all the ASE certification courses and passed each and every with a A.

2. when i started building ls/b20 vtec's i made a mistake ONCE and that was kept the stock oil pump because i believed that bullshit about (obd2 pumps are the same) which is completly full of shit because i had a b20 block which is obd2 and surely i almost spun a bearing on that oil pump until i threw on a b18c

3. who gives a flying fuck about the egine bay? you act like im ashamed or something, thats fucking old news and i know im not the only moron to pick up a can and fuck shit up, but im sure im the only moron that had the sense of humor to take a picture of it and put it up.

4. you guys can sit behind the comp and have each others backs all you want and give people cold shoulders because of their opinions but thats not gonna get to me. considering the fact that most people here have never even put together a LS/VTEC or even put together a motor in general and their trying to throw out smart ass comments like that.. pfft

its really not working out on your end, you believe all this shit about "OH.. i need to get this this this and this or the motor wont be reliable" but you see the thing is we have tested that theory. and its worked out for us all the time, ofocurse u get the kid every here and there that wants a chipped ECU to 8-9k rpm and we warn him but they say they understand.

honestly i like this forum but u guys just kinda came off as assholes. whats my opinion is my opinion i refuse to be told "your a idiot" from people that have most likely never even rebuilt a motor and sit online all day and read threads about it but still dont even know what the hell torque specs are. (and im not trying to clown on you guys but its a completly different world when u actually start doing this stuff)

and d15kid if i didnt think that blue bay wasnt any funnier then you did i wouldnt have put it up :lol:

I just told you not to post junk in the tech areas of the site... You've had more chances than needed.
By Greasedmonkey
#147053 Now, hopefully this will be a helpful thread like I intended it to be.
By PandaHatch
#147056 He didnt really make any sense. cool thread though and yes know it all banned guy (even though your banned you will find a way to read this) some people sit on a computer and read all day so that they can learn and do things the right way when they actually go out do them. thats why we have a forum.

had to put my .02 in. maybe teal can weed this thread of all useless posts.
By geulizz
#148399 wow! this is very good! I'm thinking of building one, but have no guideline. But now I do. Thank's for sharing.... :thumb:
By the honda guy
#162155 allright so I am purchasing a b20 block, so just to be sure the p72 itr pistons will fit in the cylinders? and what rings do I order? this is my first time building or ordering parts like this so I am not a 100 percent sure. and also will used p72 itr pistons work as long as there not beat up. any info will be greatly apreciated.