D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By jegsedan
#352546 So I have many of leaks thought my entire power steering system. With this I am the type of person to replace everything lol. So I need help, can anyone point me in the direction to find all new fluid lines? I'm redoing pump rack and all the hoses they sell at my local advanced but I don't think that includes the ones under the resivor (where one of the leaks is)
By suspendedHatch
#352646 Junkyard or power steering delete.

How different are the Integra lines? If those would work, then you'd at least be able to find used ones up to 2001. The rack is probably different though.
By juls1488
#352648 the integra rack has only 1 return line instead of two. the lines are only different for the return lines from the rack to the reservoir, which is also different since it has only one return. other than that they are all fairly interchangeable.
there are two different versions of the pressure line though. the pumps changed around 97 or so to one with a larger opening. just make sure you match the pressure line pump side to the pump.

when my lines and rack were leaking i just switched everything over to power steering stuff from a gsr. rack, pressure and return lines, and reservoir.
i used the pump from a 1998 d16y7 since that was the swap i had at the time.
this is the site i used for the swap info. http://importnut.net/civic-steering-rack-swap/