D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By xjm92x
#303360 So i am getting cel 16 & 41

I was driving all good and dandy then my car dies turned the key off n turned it right back on finally when i was so close to my house the sucker dies again n did not turn on the starter cranks it but no good there is fuel but why am i getting the injector code?
By xjm92x
#303361 Okay yea guys so i deff the injectors have had it i just unplugged all of them and plugged them back in and my car turned on and turned right off so could that be it?
By teal_dx
#303368 41 is o2 sensor... car will run bad with a faulty o2, but should sill run. If the light is staying off now, you may have just had a bad connection.

Is your motor stock? How many Miles?
By xjm92x
#303372 164,xxx miles

No swap well mini me d15b7 + y8 but i kept stock manifold & ect and yeah she has fuel but just wont start and i still have the injector cel, do i need to change them?
By xjm92x
#303379 How do i test them, i found some for 30 bucks but i wanna make sure these are trash before i buy them
By teal_dx
#303387 There's companies that you can send them away to get them tested.

Or if you have an OHM meter, you can test them yourself:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_te ... _it_is_bad

Buying a set of 4 for $30 isn't a bad idea. Even if one of the 4 you buy is bad, you'll still have a couple of spare good ones. But do test them as you don't want to starve your motor of fuel.
By xjm92x
#303410 Okay so i got 4 but i cant use one of them cuz the bottom tip is cracked so i used one of my old ones the car started and idled for like 50 seconds and died and dosent want to start again now what?
By suspendedHatch
#303423 Sounds like the main relay to me. It's a common problem and there are plenty of them inside Civics and Integras at the junkyard. If you get a soldering iron you can often recondition it yourself.

The injectors are powered by the main relay.
By xjm92x
#303424 The fuel filter is only a few months old and i think the fuel rail is getting pretty full , i was able to use 3 of the injectors i bought n i used one of my old ones and the car started and idled for a few seconds i een reved the engine then after idleing a few more secons it died and wouldent start again
By xjm92x
#303427 Where is the main relay located
By teal_dx
#303430 His is starting, just not staying running. I didn't think it would start at all if it was the main relay. :?

A faulty main relay will often begin to act up when the weather warms up though, so it's worth a check :thumb:
By xjm92x
#303435 how do i check it?
By xjm92x
#303517 Okay guys so aftet letting the car sit overnight and letting all the gas i spilled everywhere evaporate lol i went to try to start the car and it dis no issue i even turned it off and started it again i pulled the back up guse and the cels havent come back yet im letting it idle now to see if it shuts off its staying at about 1,xxx rpm is that normal? Just want to make sure its not low im starting to think this main relay thing is the issue but i cant find it