A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By teal_dx
#339176 I had the opportunity to see this in person and it was awesome!

video of the Odyssey pulling into SEMA: http://youtu.be/GhDdsvmyZnU
Turn your sound up - it's mean!

Short article & more pics: http://www.autoblog.com/2013/11/06/bisi ... sema-2013/
By HeikDiesel
#339201 Is it just me or does it sound like a surging turd? Or was he doing that on purpose? Either way I appreciate the fab work but 1000+hp on air cylinders? Common mannnn
By ohDirka
HeikDiesel wrote:Is it just me or does it sound like a surging turd? Or was he doing that on purpose?

That wasnt Bisi driving it so he was probably feathering the thorottle a lot to move it.
By Apexracing
HeikDiesel wrote:Is it just me or does it sound like a surging turd? Or was he doing that on purpose? Either way I appreciate the fab work but 1000+hp on air cylinders? Common mannnn

Bags are acceptable on this as a oddest isn’t practical for track use any ways.
By HeikDiesel
#339320 I guess I would counter if this is a horrible platform why put a four digit powerplant in it. To each his own, but I don't get it at all
By Apexracing
HeikDiesel wrote:I guess I would counter if this is a horrible platform why put a four digit powerplant in it. To each his own, but I don't get it at all

They did it just because. Building cars isn’t always about performance. Sometimes its all about the customization, and doing something out of the ordinary.
By teal_dx
#339323 Because SEMA :thumb: Just about everything there is over the top and this build gets Bisi's name all over the internet. I read somewhere he picked an odyssey because he has kids now.
By Apexracing
teal_dx wrote:Because SEMA :thumb: Just about everything there is over the top and this build gets Bisi's name all over the internet. I read somewhere he picked an odyssey because he has kids now.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: