By teal_dx
#220112 http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2820014
(full thread)

the teg

Mostang

p. 3

p. 4

p. 5

Follow the thread for more updated & progress pics... I'm going to watch to see how this turns out. I wouldn't have the balls (or lack of brains) to cut up 2 nice cars. Hopefully this build is worth it!
By chrono404
#220114 As cool as it will turn out, It kinda ruins the teggy to have an RWD v8 installed in it IMO. If it was a Caddy northstar installed up front that would be pretty legit.

Not that it will stop me from looking at the build thread though. Thanks for Sharing. :thumb:
By berg89
#220116 :( If they pull it off it will be cool, but if this teg just gets cut up an tossed to the junk yard im gonna be pissed.
By Gorveatt
#220123 Even though they are using a ford motor, i am gonna go ahead and say it... that's fucking sick, i hope they pull it off :thumb:
By evil-G-nius
#220131 why is it all chopped to shit? I think the wheels actually look good on the car. I am on the fence about this project though....IDK yet :?
By {ikon}EM1
Gorveatt wrote:Even though they are using a ford motor, i am gonna go ahead and say it... that's fucking sick, i hope they pull it off :thumb:

Meee tooooo...can u imagine when he pulls to a light and a lil civic pulls next to him and starts revving his motor.... lol that will be epic

V8 monster cobra jet motor.... omg the sound that thing will make will be like if jesus were to fart...
:thumb: