A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By teal_dx
The Juke is a new crossover priced right around $20,000. It's based on Nissan-Renault's global B-segment platform architecture, and it's a practical vehicle suitable for carrying beagles and particle-board bookshelves. But there's also an edgier side to the 2011 Nissan Juke. It has a turbocharged, direct-injected 1.6-liter inline-4 that's rated at an estimated 180 horsepower, and the result is some surprising pop off the line.

http://www.insideline.com/nissan/juke/2 ... drive.html

The front kills it for me :(
By Gorveatt
#198483 should be called the Nissan Junk, cause the front looks like bits from a junk pile
By marvinp8700
#198487 that's just awful
By forcefedEG
#198501 some one bumped; there head when they came up with that thing :?: :facepalm:
By ShEfA
#199219 :eh:

OMG, that car is dis-gust-ing!
By Carfanatic
#199246 iiiieeeeuuw [smilie=puke.gif]
By MG6
#199295 looks a lot like the isuzu cross over
By Joplies
#199620 Wow...............i showed my girl and she freaking likes it.... But teal you got it right Nissan Puke for sure.
By Classiccarsrule85
#199767 alright all puns aside i wonder here now what if you made the U a O its a nissan joke because dame that thing is ugly what the hell where they thinking i mean wtf you guys kinda came up with the Z car idk i think this is going to be a bad couple years for nissan as this happens a bit with all car makers the cars get either to extreme to where they make no sense and look ugly or too mudane much like the 90's buick lesabre etc etc
By 92civic_vx
#201635 that thing is fugly..