A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By teal_dx
#195326 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-For ... 077wt_1165

Florida resident and entrepreneur Johnny Bohmer recently set a world record in this 2006 Ford GT by going from 0 to 252.97 mph in the Standing Mile distance at at Dade-Collier airstrip in Ochopee, Florida. Read the press release HERE: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/05/prweb3962594.htm
Bohmer's record was set March 14, 2010 during the 2010 Top Gun Run event. It is also the first passenger car to break the 250 mph mark in the standing mile. There can only be one first and Johnny's Twin Turbo Ford GT is the real deal. Here's your chance to purchase a piece of racing history. You can own this vehicle, straight from the raceway and add it to your collection of historical racing memorabilia. Or you can drive it as your personal car, because this 1550HP beauty is licensed, insured and street-driven on a regular basis!
Johnny Bohmer’s record breaking Ford GT car is equipped with air conditioning, CD player, backup camera, radar detector, and TV. Bohmer figured out the weak links in the car through hard-core driving and re-designed them. This vehicle has been fully serviced and comes with certification that it is indeed a 250+ mph monster! It has the potential of mid 8's in the quarter mile and depending on driver experience has potential of 300 mph. This vehicle is right at home on a road coarse as well as drag strips or highways and is fully capable of delivering top speeds at any event. Johnny Bohmer has also won several "best of show" trophies in ‘09 and ’10 at major car shows as well as performance competitions in the South Florida area.
The winner of this auction gets the 2006 Twin Turbo Ford GT with upgrades too numerous to list. You also receive the original numbers-matching motor and transmission, and original wheels with extremely low hours of operation. All window stickers and documentation available on request. This is a one owner car, purchased locally in West Palm Beach, Florida. The video of Johnny's record-breaking race can be viewed at This You Tube Link

Already almost a million dollars!
:o
By forcefedEG
#195330 it said bidding endend do you know what it ended up going for??? :?
By forcefedEG
#195363 that is insane... :o
By Carfanatic
teal_dx wrote:oh my bad, I didn't realize it was over.
$999,100, reserve not met :o

wtf! :o
By Gorveatt
teal_dx wrote:oh my bad, I didn't realize it was over.
$999,100, reserve not met :o

it must have just ended, i was looking at it earlier and it said that was the current bid, :o
By Chance
#195380 Crazy.
By Classiccarsrule85
#195385 if the world was a straight line thatd car be fun lol i dont think it would be very practiacal on a real race track no not an oval fucking nascar bullshit im talking watkins glen or somthing with alot of turns the high speed accelleration would be good in the straights im sure but give that car a small race track with no straights only curves and im sure a old mini cooper or something like that could if driven great beat it lol.....
By chrono404
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:if the world was a straight line thatd car be fun lol i dont think it would be very practiacal on a real race track no not an oval fucking nascar bullshit im talking watkins glen or somthing with alot of turns the high speed accelleration would be good in the straights im sure but give that car a small race track with no straights only curves and im sure a old mini cooper or something like that could if driven great beat it lol.....

x2

I'm Sure most of our EG's Could keep up with it on a Small Track with little to no straight Lines. If its Pure Bends maybe even pass it.

I would personally rather have Honda's Super Car, You can get one in good shape for less then $30k, Some have been going for as low as $10k on Ebay! Sure a K Swapped EG or EK will beat it in a Straight Line, You cant argue with how awesome it looks, Or how well it does on a Track.
By LaMbErT*
#195428 oft ya
By Brahim-0
#201636 man i will smoke that car :thumb: okay no i wont :oops: