Turbos, Superchargers, Wastegates, BOV's, Intercoolers, Manifolds, anything related to forced induction
By the ghoul
alldatJUICE wrote:2k seems awfully steep for that setup....

throw offers then...
I know for sure the wast gate is $300, tuner is $500, non-fitted ebay cheap-o kit is $600, $300 in guages, oil pan is a couple hundred, much less all the nickle and dime stuff (injectors, fuel pump, chip sets, getting the ecu modded for the chips ect...)

im not knocking down your oppinion or any thing here, but im not hungry to sell, and i know for sure most kits dont come with half this stuff (both inital parts and spair parts)
By the ghoul
#146852 just realized i have an extra stock oil pain kicking around.
so the oil pan is going with this kit!
*now i just need to find an ecu and stock injectors*
By teal_dx

Please don't junk up people's FS threads. Make an offer if you don't like the price, but don't complain about it. :wink:
By the ghoul
teal_dx wrote:

Please don't junk up people's FS threads. Make an offer if you don't like the price, but don't complain about it. :wink:

i agree, poor taste, but i peronally dont mind.

He does have a valad point, you can pick up 5psi turbo kits all day long for 1000.
but what makes mine worth the money is the critical componets are all top quality, the waste gate is NIB name brand, you get back up componets on nearly every thing, you get a very expensive moroso oil pan, all the guages, and a top quality tuning computer with laptop interface cable!
http://perfectpower.com/products/smt6.asp

^^^^info on the perfect power smt6^^^^
By the ghoul
#147604 finally found the base for my next project.
could use the $ soon
throw me offers people.
By bmwpride
#148108 i have a stock oil pan for that morosso, and cash on top