Wheels, Tires, Lugs, Spacers, Center Caps... anything wheel related.
By jdmjunkie561
#269659 HEY GUYS WHATS GOING ON? I AM THINKING OF SELLING MY BBS RS FOR THE RIGHT PRICE. I ENDED UP REBUILDING THEM MYSELF TO WHAT THEY ARE. 16X7+24 F, 16X8+24 R . GOT THEM POWDER-COATED CANDY RED AND LIPS POLISHED FROM A SHOP.. IM ASKING $2800 WITH THE TIRES SHIPPED OBO. TIRES ARE 80% THREAD LIFE, TIRE SIZE ARE 195-45-16 BY SUNNY. THANKS FOR LOOKING AND IF U HAVE NOTHING POSITIVE TO SAY THEN DONT SAY IT AT ALL . LOOKING FOR CASH , NO TRADES. PLEASE DONT GIVE A RIDICULOUS LOW BALL OFFER.. FOR QUICK RESPONSE YOU CAN EMAIL ME TO KLIPPERKINGZ21@YAHOO.COM. IM LOCATED IN SOUTH FLORIDA Image
:thumb:
By jdmjunkie561
#269668 yes sir they would.. heres another close up... damn i miss this forum.. havent been up here since my hatch got stolen.. kinda miss you guys lol but heres the pic Image
By MG6
#269673 Nice rims!! GL on the sale
By Classiccarsrule85
#269690 Bastard live closer to me and actually give them to me ill give you a ride in the crx when its done lol good luck with the sale tho i love those rims
By jdmjunkie561
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:Bastard live closer to me and actually give them to me ill give you a ride in the crx when its done lol good luck with the sale tho i love those rims

What? Who's that bastards? Am I missing something here ? Lol but thanks for the compliments.. ! Let's find these babies a new home shall we? Bump
By 92B18C1
#269917 O0o0oh Good Lord! I love this wheels..
By jdmjunkie561
92B18C1 wrote:O0o0oh Good Lord! I love this wheels..

Hurry up and buy!!! (Chinese voice) lol bump it up
By jdmjunkie561
#270347 What's going on my fellow Honda heads!!!! Bump it !!
By EG*RYDER
#276305 would you trade for these?Image
By jdmjunkie561
EG*RYDER wrote:would you trade for these?Image

What's are the specs on the wheels ? Do u have anymore pics ?
By jdmjunkie561
EG*RYDER wrote:Check this site out.
http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/volk ... 10961.html

Well I could've found them on a website buddy! I wanted to see the specs that u are offering ! But anyway thanks but I'll pass on these , I have the ones I want in mind if these puppies goo!
By EG*RYDER
jdmjunkie561 wrote:
EG*RYDER wrote:Check this site out.
http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/volk ... 10961.html

Well I could've found them on a website buddy! I wanted to see the specs that u are offering ! But anyway thanks but I'll pass on these , I have the ones I want in mind if these puppies goo!

Yeah but the site shows the specific size im offering.