Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By teal_dx
D15kid wrote:
teal_dx wrote:I don't have a sunroof, but it blends into the black roof anyways.
Nice work man! This makes me want to but the game now lol.

You gonna throw some graphics/stickers on it? Like the Civic-eg.com sponsored civic eg 8)

It's in the works...I've been working on doing the logo.. Once I get it done I'll make it public so everyone can put it on their cars

Is there anything I can send you to help?
By ohDirka
teal_dx wrote:
D15kid wrote:
teal_dx wrote:I don't have a sunroof, but it blends into the black roof anyways.

You gonna throw some graphics/stickers on it? Like the Civic-eg.com sponsored civic eg 8)

It's in the works...I've been working on doing the logo.. Once I get it done I'll make it public so everyone can put it on their cars

I'm just printing the logo then taping it to the corner of the TV lol hopefully I'll get it done tonight.
By smokinsoljah420
D15kid wrote:
teal_dx wrote:
D15kid wrote:

I'm just printing the logo then taping it to the corner of the TV lol hopefully I'll get it done tonight.

Yea unfortunatly the only eg has a sunroof that you cannot remove. :thumb: :thumbdown: Which ever way you look at that. (id love one) And yea i was going to try my hand at bettering the logos but im sure someone else here could do better! lol! The "carbon fiber" :lol: is just a copy of one of Lt.DudeEJ1's layers so its like he did it lol! Im glad i got this game! You should Brian its only 9.00 bucks at gamestop. :thumb:
Then we could all race our custom civic-eg.com egs! Hahahahaha! If any girl saw this thread they would puke! :lol: :lol:
By Classiccarsrule85
#88955 hey look what i finally took a pic of i tried my hand at recreateing the Datsun BRE and well it looks pretty good I showed this to smokinsoljah awhile back when i first finished it but only now am i showing everyone lol

By smokinsoljah420
#88958 :thumb: Damn dude thats nice! Its about time i see it lol! Funny shit last night my controller died. :thumbdown: Halo 3 edition. :x Microshit!
By CivicTypeR
smokinsoljah420 wrote::x Microshit!

Amen! my fricken A button's getting stuck since I threw it across the floor.
By master peg
#89861 here's one i started on last night

By Classiccarsrule85
#89867 very nice indeed though i wouldve went with the J's racing spoiler but thats just me good job so far
By master peg
#89939 thanks, now if i can get the spoon logo done its going to be a bitch.
By GoRide
smokinsoljah420 wrote:Little update and subtle changes! Enjoy! I'm going to beeeed! lol
:thumb: :thumb:

How did ya get the plain Carbon hood and hatch???

Heres my hatch