Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By smokinsoljah420
#88589 :twisted: :twisted: Little update on my project! lol Its Brians car im trying to recreate but with some Civic-eg.com Love all over it lol! Heres a ROUGH draft. Mind you i cant be on the computer and the 360 at the same time since i use my computer monitor for my 360 but from memory and some notes i came up with this. ROUGH DRAFT!! lol

Whatcha think? lol Its not close to being finished but i just wanted everyone to get a gyst of what im trying to do! :thumb: Crappy pic but i just snapped it so i can go to bed right now lol! Yes i know the hatchie in the logo looks like caca but i did it in 15 mins lol what do you expect? lol ill take more once i do more work to it lol!
By Classiccarsrule85
#88622 looks pretty sweet i bet Brian will be happy with it lol
By smokinsoljah420
#88749 Props to you for the c/f for my car but i might need you to help me with this one too lol! :thumb: :lol:
By smokinsoljah420
#88854 lol hell yea man! lol I also noticed you have a stock lip right? and its black? and your skirts are black and the insides of your bumper! duh! lol i was doing this from memory (and my memory is shot lol) im going to have to print some stuff out so i can do this better. lol Im taking ideas so throw em at me! ie position size and locations of logos. Everyone! :thumb: Cept Slip cause hes a bastad lol! Hell call it rice cause it has big stickers lol! [smilie=nono.gif] :lol: JK! (not really though!) :lol: