Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By Classiccarsrule85
#88622 looks pretty sweet i bet Brian will be happy with it lol
By smokinsoljah420
#88749 Props to you for the c/f for my car but i might need you to help me with this one too lol! :thumb: :lol:
By smokinsoljah420
#88854 lol hell yea man! lol I also noticed you have a stock lip right? and its black? and your skirts are black and the insides of your bumper! duh! lol i was doing this from memory (and my memory is shot lol) im going to have to print some stuff out so i can do this better. lol Im taking ideas so throw em at me! ie position size and locations of logos. Everyone! :thumb: Cept Slip cause hes a bastad lol! Hell call it rice cause it has big stickers lol! [smilie=nono.gif] :lol: JK! (not really though!) :lol:
By smokinsoljah420
#88861 Little update and subtle changes! Enjoy! I'm going to beeeed! lol
:thumb: :thumb:
By teal_dx
#88897 I don't have a sunroof, but it blends into the black roof anyways.
Nice work man! This makes me want to but the game now lol.

You gonna throw some graphics/stickers on it? Like the Civic-eg.com sponsored civic eg 8)
By CivicTypeR
teal_dx wrote:I don't have a sunroof, but it blends into the black roof anyways.

You gonna throw some graphics/stickers on it? Like the Civic-eg.com sponsored civic eg 8)

Yes you should! Get Xbox Live too :thumb:
By ohDirka
teal_dx wrote:I don't have a sunroof, but it blends into the black roof anyways.

It's in the works...I've been working on doing the logo.. Once I get it done I'll make it public so everyone can put it on their cars
By teal_dx
D15kid wrote:

It's in the works...I've been working on doing the logo.. Once I get it done I'll make it public so everyone can put it on their cars

Is there anything I can send you to help?
By ohDirka
teal_dx wrote:
D15kid wrote:

I'm just printing the logo then taping it to the corner of the TV lol hopefully I'll get it done tonight.
By smokinsoljah420
D15kid wrote:
teal_dx wrote:
D15kid wrote:

I'm just printing the logo then taping it to the corner of the TV lol hopefully I'll get it done tonight.

Yea unfortunatly the only eg has a sunroof that you cannot remove. :thumb: :thumbdown: Which ever way you look at that. (id love one) And yea i was going to try my hand at bettering the logos but im sure someone else here could do better! lol! The "carbon fiber" :lol: is just a copy of one of Lt.DudeEJ1's layers so its like he did it lol! Im glad i got this game! You should Brian its only 9.00 bucks at gamestop. :thumb:
Then we could all race our custom civic-eg.com egs! Hahahahaha! If any girl saw this thread they would puke! :lol: :lol: