Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By JUICE
#176313 I'm sure you guys have seen or heard about this game.. Its the rarest NES game, and a woman unknowingly posted it up on Ebay and the auction ended at 13k.

apparently there's quite a few copies of the "PAL" version of the game that are going for a few thousand dollars and the super rare version is the "NTSC" which there are only supposed to be like 8 or 9 copies out there, which is what the woman had posted on ebay, that just the box in good shape is worth 10k...

theres now the "holy grail" of the game on ebay..

Its "the only one" still in the original wrapper w/ price tag of the NTSC version... the auction is at $17,000 with 8 days left of bidding!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/FACTORY-SEALED-NEW-NES-NINTENDO-STADIUM-EVENTS-NTSC_W0QQitemZ140384097750QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Vintage_Video_Games?hash=item20af8b55d6

I'll keep the price updated... shits crazy.. people are nuts :lol:
By TrailerTrash
JUICE wrote:shits crazy.. people are nuts

this sums up everything about it :thumb:
By LaMbErT*
#176399 as my gran use to say "nothing funnier than people.."
By the honda guy
#176827 jesus I cant believe this, why would you pay that kind of money for a nes game, the value is only gonna go down now that everybody is selling there copies on ebay cause of that lady. just like hess trucks and everything else that ebay killed.
By ohDirka
the honda guy wrote:jesus I cant believe this, why would you pay that kind of money for a nes game, the value is only gonna go down now that everybody is selling there copies on ebay cause of that lady. just like hess trucks and everything else that ebay killed.

Value will keep going up on these I think because of how few there are out there and video games are getting much more popular. I have heard that the hess trucks are worth so good money well at least thats what my friend who claims to have all of them says.
By Classiccarsrule85
D15kid wrote:
the honda guy wrote:jesus I cant believe this, why would you pay that kind of money for a nes game, the value is only gonna go down now that everybody is selling there copies on ebay cause of that lady. just like hess trucks and everything else that ebay killed.

Value will keep going up on these I think because of how few there are out there and video games are getting much more popular. I have heard that the hess trucks are worth so good money well at least thats what my friend who claims to have all of them says.

he will never have all of them because "The hess trucks back and its better than ever for christmas this year another hess trucks here" lol im sure unless hess goes belly up you wont be able to have al of the hess trucks in your lifetime