A place to post all your Non-Automotive Pics. Nature, People, Stills, etc. Anything without Wheels!
By Ecc0
#63077 Right so last week me and the Mrs got back from our 2 week trip round Europe I'll put the pics of the trip in here then add the pics of the GTI International Show we went to somewhere else

On Monaco Beach

Think this was Auxarre just south of Paris

Just near to Bolzano in Italy on route to the Stelvio Pass

At the foot of the Alps by the entrance of the Stelvio pass whating for it to reopen after a rock slide the week before

On our way through the Stelvio Pass

This is about 2700meters up the Alps right near the top

This is me starting a lap at the Nurbring in Germany 13 miles long at least 53 corners with to banked bends and no speed limit :hehe:

All the way through my last lap that bike couldn't get passed me I was well happy with that lol

\/ At the Lurve in Paris

At the Eifel Tower in Paris

Notrodarm in Paris

The Real Monalisa in the Lurve in Paris

The inside of the pyramid of the Lurve

Saw these two on the way to Calais

Have got lots more pics but there not all in the right order but this give you a little taste of what I put my civic through and she survived in true Honda style not a problem for all 3342miles. :thumb:
By swich
#63086 nice pic's dude. i was just in Paris last week for a holiday. you lucky you get to drive all tho's passes
By Gorveatt
#63106 Man driving the Stelvio pass and the Ring must have been euphoric :woot:
By Ecc0
Gorveatt wrote:Man driving the Stelvio pass and the Ring must have been euphoric :woot:

It sure was I still don't think the pics do it justice it was kinda like a trip of a life time for us.

We spent every night camping and it was still light till about 11 every night.

By the sounds of things too might only be about 2 years till I'm out in the South of France for good.