A place to post all your Non-Automotive Pics. Nature, People, Stills, etc. Anything without Wheels!
By teal_dx
#43962 I just got back in town tonight. I have been in Orlando for the past 4.5 days working at the Matco Tools Expo.

some pics of the show:

there were tool boxes galore! Some of them cost $20k and up. I'd guess that there was 1/4 to 1/2 million dollars of toolboxes alone at the show :o

You could probably drop one of their boxes off the roof and it would be fine lol

and of course there was awesome tools I'l probably never own everywhere lol

"palehorse white" one of the new colors for '08

We did the filming for Expo Live, Courtney Hanson (host from Overhaulin, Trucks, Powerblock) was the spokesperson. Courtney went out with us one night. She is cool as hell, down to earth, and really does love cars. and HOT! :hehe:

our crew

the grounds around the hotel

work hard then party hard :drink:

a few more pics of the Cobalt since I know we all love fast 4cyls :woot:

And what I came home to: :lol:

By BurqueB16
#43971 :jawdrop:
By IdealPerformanceIndy
#43973 I want one of those tiered box(es) combinations that you can stand people on! Tools everywhere- that would be torture to look at all the tools that I don't own. I still want to go, though.

ps IU 72 OSU 69! lol.
By york62
#43989 There are some nice boxes there. It would be a bad idea for me to get a white one haha. wouldn't stay that way.

That is quite the turbo setup.
By CivicTypeR
#44026 no freebies? :lol: get the shovel out.
By ohDirka
#44041 OSU FTW!! I'd like to get one of those full dresser boxes someday. Filling it with tools is another story.

I've noticed that about a lot of pro athletes and people that are famous, they are just really down to earth people and really cool.
By chrono404
#44049 I was not expecting the Turbo 4banger Cobalt. I figured they would throw a v8 in a drag car :lol: When I first saw the hotel grounds i was thinking "They have a Race Track at a HOTEL!!! AWESOME!!!" then I saw the Golf Carts.

That must have been an awesome Trip :thumb: