If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By fresh eh2*
#7500 as most of you guys know i sold my EG about a month ago. i decided to buy a hatch again but this time a EK hatch. here is a pic of how it currently stands as of rite now...
Last edited by fresh eh2* on Tue May 08, 2007 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By fresh eh2*
#7503 during the summer i plan on getting.....
CTR Grill
JDM black housing headlights
SI cluster
thats about it for looks...in september or october i really want to order a jdm b16 swap from hmotorsonline.com
before i put the motor in i plan to install new...
t-belt
water pump
clutch
intake mani
headers
password jdm intake
By sihatch9508
#7506 looks like it'll be a pretty sweet project
By Jsa-SIR2
#7511 looks clean, even if it is an ek. :lol: joke :)
By chnzgoofball
#7529 nice loving the ls mesh!!
By ohDirka
#7535 looks good man... ive always had a thing for the ek's i wouldnt mind havin one but i got 2 too many project cars right now
By vtec_gloucester
#7560 looking good mate - ive been tempted to get an EK once or twice now because they are newer so would mean NO rust and a solid car to work on!

but i cant give up my EG for an EK - NEVER! :D
By fresh eh2*
#7585 i bet at one point your gonna want to get one lol watch...........ahahaha nah not really cuz i really never used it but i do miss the car, some kid from around here the other day was like damn i cant believe u sold it.Thats was one of the cleanest EG's around here. But the best thing i like about the EK is that theres really no body work that needs to be done, the paint is in OK condition and theres no rust the only problem the car really has is lil dents here and there nothing really major. its also alot more roomy inside lots more space then the EG. but i still got lots of love for EG's they were my first love...... :(
Last edited by fresh eh2* on Wed May 09, 2007 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By fresh eh2*
teal_dx wrote:do you ever see your old EG around town? That would be like seeing an ex gf with another dude :lol:

ahahaha yea thats very very tru, good thing i dont see it though, i live in Rhode Island the guy that bought it came up from Maryland to come get it so good thing i dont see it if not i would be like seeing a ef g.f with another dude lol and i would feel like shyt.