If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By chnzgoofball
seasidevti wrote:
oh... and i swear you said you wasnt going to mod this one! :lol: :thumb:

Did I ?????? :? oh well :fucker:

everyone always ends up modding anything!! :thumb:
By stefan
#10625 Looking good, got a soundclip or something?

EP3 is the only goodlooking Civic after the EG ;)
By seasidevti
#10808 i got no way of getting it on my computer :? i'll dig my old camcorder out @ weekend n see?

Got hold of some more Injen bling, but im not sure?
By stefan
#10809 I'd remove the i/m cover, or paint it flat black or something like that...
By chnzgoofball
#10810 looks ok... the intake manifold cover... is a little blah... dunno how to explain it hahaha... the sparkplug cover is cool :thumb:
By seasidevti
#10815 I know what you mean its a bit much having both on :thumbdown:
oh well prob sell it with the intake soon neways
By LaMbErT*
#10855 i think it looks pretty coo'
By seasidevti
#12885 After a long wait ive finally got round to fitting my mugen lip as it was ready for collection from the paintshop friday :thumb:
Ive tried something a little different as i wanted to break it up abit at the front , so i put a red pinstripe across the lower grill. So feel free to flame me as im not sure myself
And seeing it was nice weather today a chance to do some important picture whoring !
Im now loving the scooby burble from the supersprint & Injen !!

Well i supose its time i moved on from this forum as i sold my EG six months ago now !! Dont want to clutter the forum up with pic's of my EP3 Things look like they are picking up around here and i wish everyone all the best in the future

cheers

Paul

By teal_dx
#12887 Hey it's always good to hear from you, even though you sold your EG.

I like seeing pics of your EP Type R just as much. We don't even get that model over here in the US :x So every chance I get, I will look at your pics :thumb: :woot:
By seasidevti
#12892 Thanks dude, i will still look in every now and then

Im still waiting for the pic's of my old EG in its latest incarnation :?
By Sire
#12903 Nice car! I like the pinstripe even though in one photo it looks like the car is sticking out its tongue :P :D

Well i supose its time i moved on from this forum as i sold my EG six months ago now !! Dont want to clutter the forum up with pic's of my EP3 Things look like they are picking up around here and i wish everyone all the best in the future

You'll be back with an EG, it may not be soon, but over time... We'll be here... :wink:
By LaMbErT*
#12911 it is nice but i dont like the rims on the eps and it needs slammed, apart from that you done a good job :thumb:
By stefan
#12949 Looking very good mate, and hell yeah, stay!
By vtec_gloucester
#13101 im liking the pin strip! :thumb:

no need to leave the site just because you dont have an EG, atleast you hae a honda... i dont at the moment and i aint going any where! :lol:

only way you lot are getting rid of me is if you ban me.... but i dont see that happening, you guys couldnt live without me :thumb: :lol:
By stefan
vtec_gloucester wrote:im liking the pin strip! :thumb:

no need to leave the site just because you dont have an EG, atleast you hae a honda... i dont at the moment and i aint going any where! :lol:

only way you lot are getting rid of me is if you ban me.... but i dont see that happening, you guys couldnt live without me :thumb: :lol:

:D