If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By seasidevti
#51130 Update
:? what can i say ??
Its been 8 weeks since the 20th feb when i woke up in the morning to find some twocer scum had stolen my R
They had a set of keys and the alarm fob and took it with out any fuss :eh: Police recorded it on a APNR camera going outa town at 11.30pm that night and it hasnt been seen since !!!
Id just got the car looking sweet and the night before the theft bought a proper Mugen air box and carbon engine goodies( lucky not fitted)

Police reckon it was stolen to order by a gang and was prob straight out the country in a container :thumbdown:

I got the settlement cheque last weekend and are now in the process of tracking down a Mazda3 sport as i need 5 doors for our new baby coming in august
By seasidevti
#51297 yeah we got scammed as the crooks are buying the cars up over here and keeping the keys so they can take it when ever they like :eh:
in my case 1 year and 4 days
By blueeg6
#52880 nice upgrade :thumb:
By seasidevti
#53090 after a couple of weeks seaching im picking up on friday a late 2006 Mazda3 2.0l sport in Icy blue, with 7.5k on the clock
It is like a brand new car and i cant wait :thumb:

So it seems like my 13 year affair with the big H has come to an end :cry:

take care people xx
By MI_excoupe
#53142 wow man im sorry to hear about that.. but good luck with this car. Josh
By seasidevti
#167186 wow its been like nearly 2 years since the theft !!! :x
It was never found & cops didnt have enough evidence on the creep that sold me the car top pin on him
Im still driving the Mazda but now my little boy is a bit bigger im thinking 2 door v-tec time again :woot: Maybe DC5 or FN2 type-r
By chrono404
#167238 Sucks about the theft, But its good to have you back in the Honda Game, Honda wont care you had a slight affair for two years.
By seasidevti
#337372 Its been a long time but ive been busy with family life & shit but coming up to nearly 2 years back with honda
Only happened by chance someone messaged my wife on facebook saying "your into your honda's i know of one going up for sale soon at a bargain price" and the rest was history :D
So im driving a EP3 again, well tbh this car was cheaper than any EG or EK i could buy lol so was a no brainer
So far ive refurbished the wheels, upgraded the audio :twisted: , and got a host of other bits to swap when i get time
so for now im just going to post a few pic's
By DontHateonEG8
#337407 glad to hear you are back into the Honda game!
Hopefully you fit a little more extra security system into this one because history tends to repeat itself :(

Maybe replace key barrels all around?