If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By Gorveatt
#40191 i think.. let me check...... yup i've got wood... just give me a moment

:jerkbow:

fuck that's a nice bike.. and nice can in the last pic too :hehe:
By ohDirka
#40211 I love Triumphs I've had my eye on a 675 for a while now. The throttle response is just amazing.
By Bouli
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:hot hot hot.

x2
By BAXTER_EJ1
#40238 Fuck Triumphs aren't cheap, for a reason.

That's pure sex man, I'm jealous.
By overtwo
#40279 Thanks to everyone for the compliments! :D

D15kid wrote:I love Triumphs I've had my eye on a 675 for a while now. The throttle response is just amazing.

You should get one bro! I love mine!! Everywhere I go I get nothing but compliments about it. Even when I'm riding with my other homies no one even give them the time of day! hhmmm wait a minute maybe that's why they don't ride with me anymore! Eh, who needs em. :P

If you do decide to go with the 675 let me know, I'll point you in the right direction to throw a Speed Triple throttle tube on it. That way it cuts your throttle roll by 15-20 degrees! Makes a HUGE difference at the track.

BAXTER_EJ1 wrote:Fuck Triumphs aren't cheap, for a reason.

That's pure sex man, I'm jealous.

Triumph are cheaper...ahem let me excuse my self...Triumphs are LESS EXPENSIVE than the Jap bikes by a G! I got mine for 9,500 OTD!
By overtwo
#40280 Believe it or not that was my first track day EVER! And I was only riding for about 5 months prior to that! Oh, and that's also my first bike! :D

I put 8k miles on it in 6 months!!! :thumb:

Riding motorcycles in general is like sex on wheels! I always need a cig when I'm done. :lol:
By ohDirka
overtwo wrote:Riding motorcycles in general is like sex on wheels! I always need a cig when I'm done. :lol:

Thats because your on the edge all the time. And doing 100 is like doing 25 in a car.