If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By Apexracing
#349047 So I sold the ep3 a few weeks ago and put the money down on a 2015 Honda fit ex 6speed. Heres some pics

So far i love the car, lots of space, very fuel efficient. Lots of technology. I’m picking up some some wheels and i have a new shift knob on its way this weekend. This won’t be a race car or anything like that. Just a fuel efficient daily.
By Apexracing
teal_dx wrote:Very nice, but I can't believe you sold your EP. Kinda sad that we are all growing up.

Who said anything about growing up........

This things going to be lowered in the spring also, not digging the stock ride height lol.
By dave21H
#349204 very nice bro very nice you goin to turbo it to right
By Apexracing
dave21H wrote:very nice bro very nice you goin to turbo it to right

Supercharge probably, pending if hondata makes a engine management for it or not.
By JUICE
#349208 Nice pick up, I f%#^ing love fits. It's gonna look good on those wheels and lowered. :thumb:

But can it go off road, bruh? Yea, bruh!? :lol:
By eg-guy
#349741 Nice pick up :thumb:
By brandoff88
#349754 we never grow up, we just evolve 8) :thumb: I have actually been thinking once im done painting and fine tuning my coupe I may thro it up for trade with like 3k on top for a rsx or something like a newer civic si. either that or just k swap it...but I don't know yet lol
By FG2_Andrew
#350200 i wish it weren't too expensive (and possible) to install new Fit tech. into the 2nd Gen body.

nice car, though!
By noname87
#350337 interested to see what all you do to this. haven't seen any new modded fits. still don't know how i feel about the rear end on those.
By Ajax1989
teal_dx wrote:Very nice, but I can't believe you sold your EP. Kinda sad that we are all growing up.

we may grow up, but we still having fun.
my g20 is turboed and I go road racing lol

nice Fit!
By Apexracing
#350876 Thanks fellas 5000 miles and counting!