If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By egsedanguy
#348041 Well we got this about a year ago and now we have decided to mod it.
This was first mods. Car came with 18in Chip foose wheels, I diped them blcak. Also tinted the tails, headlights, and dipped the front grill and rear trunk strip.

Then I joined Acurazine.com And that got the imagination fired up. So first line of work was new wheels.
19x9.5 +35offset 245/35/19 rim are Niche 130s.

The I saw a few of the acurazine members engine bays. So I had to do ours.

I also removed the rear mufflers and eliminated the air box resinator. Next is full catback and lowering. Lot of plans for it. :woot:
By Ajax1989
#348111 dope!
if its auto make sure its had the update trans oiler line.
its a recall and dealer should fix its free, or your going to burn out 3rd gear.

my old job was rebuilding Honda/acura auto transmissions lol
By FG2_Andrew
#348118 :thumb: for TL
:thumb: for those new wheels
:thumbdown: for tinted lights
By egsedanguy
Ajax1989 wrote:dope!
if its auto make sure its had the update trans oiler line.
its a recall and dealer should fix its free, or your going to burn out 3rd gear.

my old job was rebuilding Honda/acura auto transmissions lol

I herd it was 05-06 that had the trans line issue. Then they updated it for 07-08. but the 3rd and 4th shift solenoid are going to get replaced cause it stumbles a little from 3rd to 4th. but with the warrenty we pay on it im not worried cause we pay 100$ ded. and they will fix it. I made sure the drive train was fully coverd :thumb:

FG2_Andrew wrote::thumb: for TL
:thumb: for those new wheels
:thumbdown: for tinted lights

thanks, The lights are getting changed. But the wife likes it and thats what counts. Happy wife, Happy life :thumb: :lol:
Last edited by egsedanguy on Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By egsedanguy
#350681 Well I lowered the tl. True hart shocks with g2 springs. 2in drop. Its very nice. Still has the same ride quality. just a tad more feel of the road. I love it though. I will get a newer pic. It sits a bit lower now that everything has settled.

By TrailerTrash
#350682 looks sharp :thumb:
By egsedanguy
teal_dx wrote:Siiiiick I think that's a perfect drop :thumb:

ya its awesome. It rubs just a pinch on the passenger front fender. When I get some free time I have to roll the fronts just a tad. still very comfortable for the wheel/tire and suspension setup. She loves it and was supper excited when she found out what I got her. Plus she didn't have to pay for install. :)