If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By chrono404
#344738 Table of Contents:
»Page 1:
>-Introduce car and plans
>-Plastidipped Front Grill
>-Installed Weathertech floor mats

Hey guys, Its been a while but I have yet anouther new Subaru. My Beloved 04 WRX was taken from me to early in an accident. This is her Replacement.

Its a 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT in Alantic Blue Pearl. Subaru built these to fight the BMW 3 Series. Its a very nice place to be. It has awesome leather seats with good side bustering. They have multiple heat settings, Dual climate control and other varous luxery bits. The Luxery doesn't add to much weight, This is only 200lbs heavier then the WRX was, Under all the luxery is pretty much the WRX Platform. 2.5 EJ EJ257 from the WRX STI, 5speed Auto from the STI A-line automatic with shift buttons and sport mode and WRX Suspension parts bolt right up.

I am very excited about this car. I have only had it a week or so and have ordered all parts to go Stage 2 as well as to lower it. Once Its lowered I will get some new rims. Most likely Bronze Drag DR31's in 17x9.

Specs:
Power:
»Brand New EJ257 short block from subaru
»Rebuilt EJ257 heads, all new seals, valves, etc.
»5EAT automatic with sport mode, and push button shifting. Very fast shifting, way faster then you can shift a manual.
»Invidia Divorced downpipe
»Cobb Accessport v3

Stance:
»BC Racing BR Coilovers
»Rota Torque 17x9 et30 Rims wrapped in Falkin performance Allseason tires
»Audi Fat5's 17x7 et32 rims wrapped in studded Hankook Winter i-Pike tires(winter mode)
»OEM Subaru Legacy GT Rims 17x7 215/45 michelins Green X Tires(in Garage)

Style:
»Plastidipped center of Grill to make look like a Civic Type-R Grill.

Comfort:
»Heated power leather seats.
»Weathertech All weather floor mats

Purchased Mods that have yet to be installed:
»Winter mode Rims

Pics:

First Mod:
Plastidipped the Center of the Grill to make look more like a CTR Grill.
Stock:
Dipped:

Sorry about the bad picture quality, Most of them were quickly taken by smart phone. I planned a Photoshoot with my buddys 2JZ SC300 once he gets new rims and my Car is lowered on my new rims as well. After that I will see about getting pictures with my buddys AE86's.

Edit:
exhaust photos:
Last edited by chrono404 on Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Datsmart
#345128 Chrono, beautiful car.

This is a car I would be proud to own. I liked your WRX, but this Legacy is soooo nice!

What is with all the guys on this site getting real grown up cars?
You picked a good one Chrono.
By chrono404
Datsmart wrote:Chrono, beautiful car.

This is a car I would be proud to own. I liked your WRX, but this Legacy is soooo nice!

What is with all the guys on this site getting real grown up cars?
You picked a good one Chrono.

Thanks

juls1488 wrote:yessss.
i love these legacy's.
sad too hear about your wrx, but this is way better, no offense.
in for more! :thumb:

This is 100x better then the WRX. Thanks.

teal_dx wrote:I've never sat in a Legacy before so I didn't know how nice the interiors were- especially those leather seats :thumb:

Thank you, The interior is awesome and I love it.

Updates

After the engine break in period I installed My invidia downpipe and exhaust, I then installed my Cobb Accessport stage 2 - 91 octane tune due to only 92 octane availability.

I then installed the BC Racing Coils with my stock rims, Then got an alignment as should always be done.

It stayed this way for a while slammed on BC Coils with Stock Rims.

Then Becouse well Subaru I painted the stock rims gold.

I then got the rims I wanted for quite a while, Rota Torque 17x9 et30 wrapped in Falkin Performance All-season tires.

Now the Stancedbaru is forming up how I want it.

Prepping for winter I got new "Winter Mode" Rims, They are "Audi Fat 5's" wrapped in Hankook winter i-pike studded winter tires, They fit super flush, look better then the OEM Legacy GT Wheels, and ofcourse I got them for deals. The old subaru gold rims will be sold via craigslist.

By TrailerTrash
#348960 those Audis look bitchin dude :thumb: :thumb: