If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By ihavesol93
#340474 I don't know if this is the right place to ask this particular question.

-I HAVE LOST THE EG SPARK

-Something keeps dragging me back in time to the amazing EF chassis.

-I'm contemplating getting rid of the hatch and dropping all the motor and everything into my EF sedan.

-I just lost my passion for the bubble butts of the hatch's.

This is what I'm going for looks wise.

By Leppy
#340477 Always wanted one of those...
By ihavesol93
#340479 I'm going to drop the motor from the hatch into the sedan. then paint it black and dye all the interior. so build will be on this section.
By TrailerTrash
#340493 that 4 door is bitchin. ive been looking for a nice one for about 2 years now. i want one thats nice and clean to drop a cable si tranny and a jdm d15b into.

I say dooooo it
By ihavesol93
#340521 I have a clean chasis to start with!
Last edited by ihavesol93 on Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
By teal_dx
#340536 I was never into EF's but as they're getting harder and harder to fine in good condition, I'm liking them more and more. And BBS's look the best on EF's :thumb:
By rustyrex
#340538 I've owned 8-9 88-91 Honda's. It's my favorite year. I just fell into my 95 for a price I couldn't pass on. I will always own my 89 si swapped crx hf. It was my dads first brand new car and I will be passing my 90 hatch onto my son when he is old enough.
By ihavesol93
#340541 ive had one hatch, one wagon, just got rid of my 4th crx and am one my first sedan. and so far i like the sedan the most.
By brandoff88
#340865 had an 88 dx 4 door, was my first car and first Honda, loved it for all 300 miles it drove lol, but for a 100 bucks couldn't pass it up, was going to rebuild but was only 18 and just lost my job lol