If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By ToviEj1
#323026 Hey guys, this will be my 3rd project log on this forum lol. This time it's something I have been looking for for a while.

Previous Projects: 95 ej1, b18b1 swap, koni/gc and the 92 si rebuild. The si rebuild was cut short right after I got it repainted because my brother wanted to buy it back so I let him have it back.

Onto this build, here's some background:

originallt owned by a mechanic's wife
97 integra rs 5speed
179xxx
cheap paintjob but looks decent
mint mint mint interior
bone stock

Plan is to put my gsr longblock in, wheels, and koni/gc and other minor things. It's gonna be a fun build for me so I hope you all enjoy. Only pic as of right now.

By ToviEj1
#323196 couple more pics to log my progress.

Interior is close to perfect:

Bone Stock LS 179xxx on the clock:

First thing first is I plan on trading these amber lights for oem. Oem should be here soon:
By ToviEj1
#323212 Thanks, I wish I had steelies to put the oem rs hubcaps on lol. I'm not a big fan of SI wheels and I'd love to see it completely stock before I work on it.
By ToviEj1
#324376 Updates**

A little after I got it, I took my cousin to go pick up a clean ek, stopped and gave both cars a good cleaning:

Got around to installing my BC Shift knob and broadway mirror:

Lowered it on gc sleeves/kyb struts. Currently saving for another set of Koni's:

And the Gsr longblock is on the stand patiently waiting for its obd2 conversion:

I have the choice between a b16 trans or running my ls trans on it. I'm still debating. I'd love the short gears from the b16 trans but most of my driving is highway so that wouldn't be too good but, the Ls gears are just way too long.
By Fada Blayne
#324551 you are aware of the fact that the KYB GC wont workwith the Koni's right?

Car looks nice man clean!
By ToviEj1
#324851 Yes, I know that gc made specific sleeves for the koni struts and a wider on for oem/kyb struts. I have a friend that did the same thing that I plan to do, which is to use the silver spring holder that comes with the koni's to hold the sleeves in place.
By ToviEj1
#330415 Its been a while, ive been really busy with school and work. Anyways ive been working on the gsr swap. I found a nice b16 trans to go with the gsr swap. Also ordered a new oil pump and koni yellows. After mounts It will be ready to drop in, and I might possibly be picking up some gsr blades if I can convince myself.

Heres some work ive been doing in my spare time:

the gsr was very dirty:

cleaned it up some:

B16 trans along with the gsr:

random snaps of the car:

I'm gonna move forward with this integra as much as possible but if a horizon grey or camilia red ej1 pops up I will be purchasing it and swapping parts over.
By ToviEj1
#335454 I miss this site, I also miss all my eg chassis. Itching for another del sol.

Update:

New Parts:
koni yellow struts
konig networks 15x7
si vtec turn signals
All red taillights
ukdm itr taillights (on the way)
Yonaka 60mm exhaust
Momo Tuner 350mm
Spoon Duracon Shift knob
paint matched moldings/mirrors