If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By MuslimExtremest
jadeydrag0117 wrote:i like the hood :headbang:

thanks, the pentagram right? i had peeled the tape off but planning to put it back on after i cut a hole for my air cleaner.
By jadeydrag0117
MuslimExtremest wrote:

thanks, the pentagram right? i had peeled the tape off but planning to put it back on after i cut a hole for my air cleaner.

yeaa siick
By 92civicEGsedan
MuslimExtremest wrote:

Devil worshiper :thumbdown: haha just kidding sweet camaro what engine you got in that thing?
By MuslimExtremest
Devil worshiper :thumbdown: haha just kidding sweet camaro what engine you got in that thing?

no im not a satanist lol, im just giving it that 80s metal head vibe. it has the original 305 small block v8, its not too bad but i have a stripped 350 rat in my back yard that i plan to rebuild. but im rocking a aluminum intake manifold and a holley 650 carburetor for now.
By jadeydrag0117
MuslimExtremest wrote:Devil worshiper :thumbdown: haha just kidding sweet camaro what engine you got in that thing?

no im not a satanist lol, im just giving it that 80s metal head vibe. it has the original 305 small block v8, its not too bad but i have a stripped 350 rat in my back yard that i plan to rebuild. but im rocking a aluminum intake manifold and a holley 650 carburetor for now.

yeah well im a satanist .... :twisted: ..bring me thy goats to be SLAIN .. jk not a satanist
By 92civicEGsedan
jadeydrag0117 wrote:
MuslimExtremest wrote:Devil worshiper :thumbdown: haha just kidding sweet camaro what engine you got in that thing?

yeah well im a satanist .... :twisted: ..bring me thy goats to be SLAIN .. jk not a satanist

Don't have anymore goats my neighbors took them one night when they had some strange party with out alcohol and they just sat around a fire and chanted something :? Hahaha
By jadeydrag0117
92civicEGsedan wrote:
jadeydrag0117 wrote:

yeah well im a satanist .... :twisted: ..bring me thy goats to be SLAIN .. jk not a satanist Don't have anymore goats my neighbors took them one night when they had some strange party with out alcohol and they just sat around a fire and chanted something :? Hahaha

:o
By jadeydrag0117
#320957 our quote thing has been messed along time ago no its all a big mess lol , tried to fix it, just made it look neat. but its still wrong lol
By Ajax1989
jadeydrag0117 wrote:our quote thing has been messed along time ago no its all a big mess lol , tried to fix it, just made it look neat. but its still wrong lol

I tried fixing it lol

Nice camaro
By Classiccarsrule85
#320965 nice i do like that year....and something interesting but a tad involved would be to make a vent or shaker hood or something else like that in the shape of the pentagram be pretty unique for sure
By Prototype4342
#321577 Hey, I have one of those. Mine's an '81, though. Nice car

By d-mon
MuslimExtremest wrote: i have a stripped 350 rat in my back yard that i plan to rebuild.

that's a 'mouse'. the smallest 'rat' is 396ci.
is it a 4-bolt main, or a boat anchor?
i see you're in moval, you have my sympathy.