If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By stubrun
#316867 Hey guys, haven't been on for a while been busy working doing army shit! Anyhow the coupe has been pulled out of the lock up so the rebuild can commence, but now I have bought a new daily driver, unfortunately my insurance doesn't start until the 18th so it's in hibernation. i am going to be honest i wanted a silver one but the one i had 'won' on ebay turned out to have been clocked.
car has fsh and 97k on the clock and runs like a dream, but 6 gears is alien to me i am use to screaming B's with 5 lol. anyway heres some snaps after our kid give it a mopping.
I have acquired a few parts, oem air box and intake pipe, new rear wiper, oem mats etc.
See you on the 18th :)
By Apexracing
#316880 Jealous :thumb: nice pickup.
By chrono404
Apexracing wrote:Jealous :thumb: nice pickup.

x2

I love EP3's. In the US we only got Si's the 5speed k20a3 version. We didn't get the Type-R probably as they didn't want to canabalize RSX Type-S Sales.

Congrats.
By stubrun
#316991 I have seen a few ep si's over here. That's pretty shit mate sure they would have sold loads in the us.
By Flatland_EG
#316994 I always did like those 2 door mini vans. :D :lol:
Shifter placement is still a little funky IMHO, I'd still drive one though. :thumb:
By stubrun
#316997 The gear shifter is in a great position mate, the gears are so tight. And yeah they are big cars but so comfortable to be sat in lol
By K!RK_180i
#316999 very niice car :thumb:
By stubrun
#317003 5 cup holders too :)
By Apexracing
stubrun wrote:5 cup holders too :)

Hell yea :thumb: Get the buddy club short throw shifter replacement its a whole different feel. I love my ep3 :woot:
By stubrun
Apexracing wrote:
stubrun wrote:5 cup holders too :)

Hell yea :thumb: Get the buddy club short throw shifter replacement its a whole different feel. I love my ep3 :woot:

I was going to go with the summit racing short shifter mate but to be fair it's to drive my son around until I can find a decent jrsc and kpro

The wheels are Lenso project d's with a bit of a dish on the rears
By stubrun
#317537 I love parcels arriving at my door :)
New wiper arm
Oem box fitted
And a decent set of mats
Just need some oem wheels now and maybe a jrsc
By USN EG
#317757 that thing is super clean!!!
:thumb:
By stubrun
#317829 Ok swapped the wheels on it for oem enkeis just in two minds about colour, I am thinking gunmetal, or maybe white.
By stubrun
USN EG wrote:that thing is super clean!!!
:thumb:

Cheers mucka