If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By ohDirka
#316672 Bought it a few months ago. I'm so busy with work I not able to get on here as much as I would like to, but here's a few pics I snapped the other day. Enjoy!

By teal_dx
#316677 Wow that black paint is black 8)
I don't know much about VW's but a guy I work with has a GTI the same gen and it's quick!

I figured your next car would be a subie :wink:
By ohDirka
teal_dx wrote:Wow that black paint is black 8)
I don't know much about VW's but a guy I work with has a GTI the same gen and it's quick!

I figured your next car would be a subie :wink:

Yeah its not bad. I was actually looking for a MazdaSpeed3 but saw this at a dealership and drove it. It rode soo much better (I bought it in Parma, so it was the ultimate test of shitty roads.)

I looked for 2 years for a STi but I could never find what I really wanted. I'm actually really happy with this car. Hopefully by time I make it back to Ohio it'll be running stage 2 so you can rip it around :thumb:
By ohDirka
#328941 Some more recent photoshoots. I have a a lot more pics to post so stay tuned...

First shot of the day turned out to be my favorite.

By ohDirka
#336523 A pretty clean Auto-X lap from this weekend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmHDkVlTGuk

07 GTI
APR Stage 2
BSH PCV fix
Eurocustoms 3" Downpipe
Nitto NeoGens
ECS subframe poly mount
APR Carbonio Intake
By ohDirka
#336525 STX.. Really? I thought it was small compaired to other videos I've seen :? Thanks, I liked that angle because you could see the course and all the movements that I was making.

If anyone has tips...by all means shoot em this way :thumb: