If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By 94 EG Hatch
#312013 Here is my "Sleeper Boat". I sold her a few months back, but I figured I would still share. Miss this car and truly wish I did not sell it, but the awful fuel mileage as a DD was killin my wallet :( However, proceeds from the Buick sale are helping me with my EG build :)

It is a 1981 - 1982 because the chassis and body are 1981 Regal, engine was a 1982 Regal GN motor (3.8L Carb. Turbocharged Non-Intercooled V6). She was a real sleeper. Raced some Stangs and Maros with her before. She beat stangs left and right. She would get some Maros with LS1s. Very fun and relaxing car to drive. If you have a chance to get your hands on one of these, DO IT!!! Lol. They ride VERY smooth.

Anyhow, here she is:

By 94 EG Hatch
teal_dx wrote:Did it originally come with the hubcaps? They make it so sleeper 8)

Yessir. Came with the hub caps lol. A non-GN Regal body comes with those caps :)
By 94 EG Hatch
juls1488 wrote:i love those old regals/GNs. they get underestimated all the time.
looks like you had a nice one. shame you had to sell it, but now its fueling your eg project. :woot:

Yep. They are often underestimated. Especially this one. Everyone took the first look at it and thought it was piss poor slow, but I can assure you, when you put that pedal down and that whistlin started, you got pushed back into the seat lol. I miss it. But I look at it this way, it is helping me finish what I started.
By TrailerTrash
#312077 sleepy as hell 8)
By Prototype4342
#313520 They did a Grand National in '82? I thought they started in like '84. My dad has an '86 and that thing is[was] very fast