If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By Cl9junky
#295862 After a long thought process i made up my mind to trade in my Acura TSX for a 2012 Dodge Durango RT. I needed something bigger for the family and something to endure winter snow. Plus now i can tow the hatch :) not that she is a trailer queen but i like the idea of knowing i can lol.

I will post better pictures as i get around to doing some mods to it and when the weather clears up.
Last edited by Cl9junky on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Chambers
#295874 Dodge has really done good with the front end of the vehicles they offer. It looks really aggressive, I do like the color too!

Whats the towing capacity?
By teal_dx
#295883 That thing is a BEAST :thumb:

Dodge has finally started to get it together... That's the best looking Durango yet.
Ever since the first gen, they were getting uglier.

That one looks mean, tough and classy at once 8)
By 1ACarlos
#295944 Looks good
By Cl9junky
#295998 I have a few thing I have in mind but am limited on aftermarket support. I ordered a set of weathertech floor liners and I will be doing a full interior LED light conversion and liencse plate light aswell. I want to lower it some more but not sold on doing it yet because the RT model comes 20mm lower then all the other models and it will affect my towing. I do want to slap some 24s on her white or black don't know yet. So I keep guys posted on updates
By Cl9junky
#316140 So i been doing what i can on my litttle free time to the White D, Added visors, tinted the front windows to match the factory back, 6k color full LED light swap inside and 3k yellow HID fogs also did the plasti-dip thing over the weekend the to rims thought why not, winters coming maybe protect my stock rims and look cool. Color is not 100% match but for 2 hours of work and about 20 bucks i like it.